Lorien, part of Impellam Group is the house of global tech and transformation recruitment, and we specialize in bringing talent solutions across the full digital spectrum to life. Each one of our solutions is built to the specific needs of our clients, with great variety in size, shape, and scale of design, but with a unifying core of deep tech sector expertise. Over the years we have successfully evolved with the ever-changing IT industry.
As a Technical Recruiter your Primary responsibility will be the sourcing, qualifying, and submitting of technical candidates to fill various positions. You will be the candidate's primary point of contact for all day-to-day interactions throughout their tenure with Lorien, as well as coordinating with clients to place your candidates.
- Identify and place various technical and non-technical candidates
- Ability to effectively work on a high volume of positions while managing multiple priorities
- Drive your own book of business
- Assist in the screening, interviewing, references check, and onboarding of contract and direct placement candidates
- Network through industry contacts, association memberships, trade groups and employees
- Document and track interactions with prospective candidates within our Applicant Tracking System
- Develop and maintain relationships with contractors and potential contractors
- Improve metrics for recruiting including pipeline numbers and accepted offers
- Work closely with the sales team and within the recruiting team to understand the client's culture, job requirements and business relationship
What we need from you
- Desire to learn about recruiting best practices
- Be a self-starter that is career motivated
- Motivated by career growth and commissions
- Ability to problem solve
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong relationship building skills
- A high comfort level utilizing social media
- A Bachelor's or Associates degree
What we offer
- Structured training program to develop knowledge of recruitment process
- Well-developed career plan and mentorship
- Competitive salary and commission structure
- Tightknit team and culture
- Great ED&I initiatives
- Great L&D opportunities
Lorien is an Equal Opportunity Employer - All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful under applicable law.
Impellam NA/Bartech staffing is an Equal Opportunity Employer - All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful under applicable law.
If you are in need of an accommodation to participate in the recruitment and hiring process, please contact our Talent Acquisition team at email@example.com.
your application has been submitted