IT D365CE Support Admin
Impellam Group is a leading Global Talent Acquisition and Managed Workforce Solutions provider that delivers bold promises to help build better businesses. Our Managed Services providers are supported by talent-focused Specialist Staffing brands with deep heritages, vertical sector expertise and loyal candidate networks. Clients across the world trust us to deliver Managed Services and Specialist staffing in the UK, North America, Australasia, and Europe. Bringing a wealth of expertise through our 14 market-leading brands across 76 locations. Underpinning everything, we do is our Virtuoso strategy which recognizes it is out people who make the difference.
Impellam is looking for a motivated, self-starter who enjoys customer service. Your main area of responsibility will be to provide internal stakeholders 1st and 2nd level support of our Dynamics 365 Customer Experience platform as well as supporting its technical integration.
HYBRID WORK MODEL! Requires in office presence 2x a week. 3 months contract w/ext.
- Implement and deploy Microsoft Dynamics Customer Engagement functionality
- Configure the application to meet a client's requirements using the Microsoft Dynamics Customer Engagement Customization Tool, Workflow Tool, or SDK
- Identify creative workarounds to meet requirements without the development of custom code
- Understand the functional capabilities and limitations for out of the box functionality as well as custom code
- Create technical specifications and documentation
- Train client personnel on the usage and administration of Microsoft Dynamics Customer Engagement (functional user training and technical training)
What we need from you:
- Great communication and collaboration skills
- Microsoft Dynamics 365 CE forms, screens, views, workflows, and reports development
- Programming languages - SQL
- Architect / design Microsoft Dynamics 365 CE systems, related customizations, portals, and reports
- Microsoft Dynamics 365 CE development or integration best practices
- Microsoft Portals
- Technical specifications documentation
- Data migration and integration mappings using SQL Integration Services, Scribe or Web Services
Must know basic Dynamic 365!
Impellam NA/Bartech staffing is an Equal Opportunity Employer - All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful under applicable law.
If you are in need of an accommodation to participate in the recruitment and hiring process, please contact our Talent Acquisition team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search