Impellam Group is a leading Global Talent Acquisition and Managed Workforce Solutions provider that delivers bold promises to help build better businesses. Our Managed Services providers are supported by talent-focused Specialist Staffing brands with deep heritages, vertical sector expertise and loyal candidate networks. Clients across the world trust us to deliver Managed Services and Specialist staffing in the UK, North America, Australasia, and Europe. Bringing a wealth of expertise through our 14 market-leading brands across 76 locations. Underpinning everything we do is our Virtuoso strategy which recognizes it is out people who make the difference.
The SRM (Supplier Relationship Management) Analyst reports to the SRM Sr. Manager, or other leader as designated, and will support the SRM team in the execution of the MSP-centric processes and procedures that relate to the supply base, with a focus on auditing insurance but may also include any of the following:
- Supplier compliance auditing
- Follow up with suppliers via phone and email regarding insurance certificates if not in compliance, update shared documents and team sites with notes related to supplier insurance.
- Maintain accurate documentation of supplier progress at all times and independently chase for further updates.
- Send monthly supplier non-compliance reports to Program Teams.
- New Supplier Adoption support
- Tracking and actively pushing suppliers through multistep onboarding phases as quickly as possible
- Calling and emailing suppliers to encourage them to return required documents as quickly as possible, answer their questions, document notes on shared matrix
- Maintenance of accurate supplier contact information.
- Participate in repapering efforts (amendments and new contracts), keeping track of all activities with the objective of collecting all new paper as quickly as possible.
- Processing various requests for suppliers and internal customers via ticketing system.
- Support projects related to supply base to include sun-setting, worker transitions, terminations, optimization efforts, expansions, and implementations all according to documented processes.
- Other responsibilities as needed.
SRM Analyst will actively participate in the development and improvement of processes and programs within the SRM practice when applicable. In addition, the SRM Analyst will participate in special projects and may be required to exhibit creative thinking and produce unique solutions.
What we need from you:
- Ability to apply excellent customer service skills while swiftly moving back and forth between tasks and projects, triaging critical items while making every PMO (our internal customers) or Supplier feel as though they are our only priority.
- Ability to communicate deficiencies to suppliers and PMOs clearly.
- Ability to perform in a fast-paced environment while using a ticketing system.
Education and Experience:
- High School Diploma and related insurance experience
- Familiarity with business insurance terms and meanings
- Intermediate user of MS Outlook, Word, Excel, and MS Teams
- Highly organized individual with administrative experience
Impellam is an Equal Opportunity Employer - All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful under applicable law.
If you need an accommodation to participate in the recruitment and hiring process, please contact our Talent Acquisition team at
Impellam NA is an Equal Opportunity Employer - All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful under applicable law.
If you are in need of an accommodation to participate in the recruitment and hiring process, please contact our Talent Acquisition team at email@example.com.
Impellam Internal - Apply Online
your application has been submitted