Impellam Group is a connected group providing global workforce and specialist recruitment solutions. Our strength lies not just in our brands, and their specialist vertical markets and regional knowledge, but in how we are united by one purpose, one culture, one driving force. Our operations span time zones across 70 locations in North America, Asia Pacific, the UK and Europe. With 9 businesses, we are the largest STEM group in the UK and the seventh largest Managed Services Provider in the world. Through the power of work, we build better businesses and help people lead more fulfilling lives. We believe in the power of work.
This position will be primarily responsible for full cycle accounting activities and transactions. The ideal candidate should demonstrate the ability to analyze large amounts of data and be comfortable working in a dynamic environment.
- Ensure month-end close activities are performed timely and accurately by analyzing account activity and balances.
- Prepare month-end Journal Entries timely and accurately Possess through understanding of all General Ledger accounts and nature of activity.
- Prepare monthly calculations for the revenue accounts (primarily customer rebates)
- Review and ensure rebate accruals are calculated correctly and reconciled timely.
- Prepare Balance Sheet account reconciliations.
- Research aged and/or reconciling items and resolve appropriately and timely.
- Assist with the yearly external and internal financial statement audits.
- Ad hoc reporting and analysis.
What we need from you:
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting required (CPA Preferred) but not required.
- 5 years of Corporate Accounting related experience required.
- Knowledge of Accounting Standards and Principles, Cost Accounting.
- Should demonstrate advanced capability with Microsoft Excel (VLOOKUP's, Pivot Tables)
- Strong quantitative, analytical, attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Great Plains or D365 Experience
- LEAN or Six Sigma
- Audit experience (Internal or external)
- Must be a self-starter, flexible, and able to work on time sensitive projects without daily supervision.
- Willingness to take on and assist with new and varied projects as they arise
- Strong leadership skills
Impellam Group is an equal-opportunity employer. Impellam Group recruits, employs, trains, compensates, and promotes regardless of race, religion, color, national origin, gender identity, sexual orientation, physical ability, age, veteran status, and other protected status as required by applicable law. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application, interview process, pre-employment activity, and the performance of crucial job functions. Please contact HR- to request accommodation.
Impellam NA is an Equal Opportunity Employer - All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful under applicable law.
If you are in need of an accommodation to participate in the recruitment and hiring process, please contact our Talent Acquisition team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
your application has been submitted