Bartech is an innovator and premier staffing firm in our industry. Over the last 50 years, we've built a reputation for delivering on bold promises - helping build better businesses for our clients and more rewarding careers for our candidates in the engineering, professional and technical space.
We are looking for professional individuals with competitive spirit, drive, team mentality, courage, commitment, perseverance, and a desire to build a long-term career in a fast-paced environment.
As a Recruiter, you'll get to work with both candidates and clients to bring together the right people with the right opportunities. The ability to focus on niche skill sets will be critical in helping you develop methodologies for sourcing hard-to-find technical and professional specialists.
A key part of the position is the ability to give the best part of yourself every day to deliver the highest quality recruiting services to internal business partners and use a variety of customized recruiting strategies to meet clients' needs.
Benefits of Joining Our Team:
* Growth potential within the organization including a defined career path for recruiter and sales professionals.
* Dynamic and diverse culture with a team-oriented environment.
* Unlimited earning potential, including a competitive base salary and uncapped commission structure.
* A comprehensive benefit package which includes medical/dental/vision plan, a 401(k) retirement savings plan and vacation/holiday pay.
* Support a team of Account Executives in their efforts to identify and place various technical and non-technical candidates.
* Recruit top talent and match their career goals with our clients' hiring needs.
* Develop recruiting strategies to identify qualified candidates by using specialized networking tools.
* Source candidates by attending job fairs or other recruiting events, networking within the industry, and making cold calls as necessary.
* Evaluate the strengths and weaknesses of candidates through our screening process.
* Negotiate unique compensation packages (wages, benefits, etc.) to attract and close candidates.
* Meet performance goals based on common metrics including submits, time to submit, and hires.
What We Want From You:
* Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience or military experience
* Highly developed verbal and written communication skills
* Resilience / perseverance
* Goal-driven - ability to achieve weekly and annual expected business results.
* Strong customer service skills, working closely with Technical Professionals.
* Ability to multi-task
* Entrepreneurial spirit with the passion to exceed customer's expectations.
* Ability to organize and prioritize and perform work efficiently and accurately in a fast-paced environment.
* A personal presence characterized by a sense of honesty, integrity and caring with the ability to inspire and motivate others to promote the values of Impellam NA/Bartech..
Impellam NA/ Bartech staffing is an Equal Opportunity Employer - All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful under applicable law.
If you are in need of an accommodation to participate in the recruitment and hiring process, please contact our Talent Acquisition team at
Impellam NA is an Equal Opportunity Employer - All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful under applicable law.
If you are in need of an accommodation to participate in the recruitment and hiring process, please contact our Talent Acquisition team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
your application has been submitted