Billing Specialist / Data Entry
Atlanta / Hybrid in Office
Impellam Group is a connected group providing global workforce and specialist recruitment solutions. Our strength lies not just in our brands, and their specialist vertical markets and regional knowledge, but in how we are united by one purpose, one culture, one driving force. Our operations span time zones across 70 locations in North America, Asia Pacific, the UK and Europe. With 9 businesses, we are the largest STEM group in the UK and the seventh largest Managed Services Provider in the world. Through the power of work, we build better businesses and help people lead more fulfilling lives. We believe in the power of work.
As a Billing Specialist you will manage and records a company's invoices. You will undertake a variety of financial and non-financial tasks with a main goal of guaranteeing a company's revenue. You are responsible for processing incoming payments along with issuing necessary paperwork.
- Utilize accounting software to identify outstanding accounts
- Electronic accounting system data uploads and manual data entry of accounts
- Generate bills and invoices specific to customer accounts
- Deliver invoices to clients via digital and traditional mail services
- Process all payment using various pay services
- Reconcile all payments with accounts
- Send delinquent accounts to the collections department
- Generate monthly and quarterly reports
- Delegate duties when necessary to subordinate staff
What we need from you:
- Experience working to deadlines
- Knowledge of legislation and regulations
- Ability to multi-task and problem solve
- Detailed and professional oriented
- Excellent communication skills
- Take responsibility for individual and team projects
- Experience using Microsoft Office 2010 - Excel, Word, Outlook, and PowerPoint (including, but not limited to, formatting, inserting, formulas, VLOOKUP's)
- Microsoft Dynamics GP is preferred
- High School diploma or equivalent; BSc/BA in business, accounting, or relevant field a plus
- Experience in temporary staffing industry a plus
Impellam Group is an equal-opportunity employer. Impellam Group recruits, employs, trains, compensates, and promotes regardless of race, religion, color, national origin, gender identity, sexual orientation, physical ability, age, veteran status, and other protected status as required by applicable law. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application, interview process, pre-employment activity, and the performance of crucial job functions. Please contact HR- to request accommodation.
Impellam NA is an Equal Opportunity Employer - All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful under applicable law.
If you are in need of an accommodation to participate in the recruitment and hiring process, please contact our Talent Acquisition team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
your application has been submitted