Guidant Global, an Impellam North America company will organically double in size over the next two years. Would you like to be a part of this tremendous growth?
Reporting into the SVP of Talent Delivery, the Talent Delivery Vice President will lead a dynamic team of Managers and Talent Consultants in support of the clients we serve. You will be empowered to drive success in the management of clients' non-employee workforce programs through ongoing evaluation and recommendation of opportunities to improve overall performance. You will collaborate with Client Strategy leadership to help identify and implement innovative solutions and ensure that individual client goals, objectives and contracted performance metrics (SLA/KPIs) are being achieved.
You will also be part of the Talent Delivery Leadership team that supports our clients' day-to-day Operations and Services Procurement functions. You and your team will be expected to drive flawless execution of the day-to-day operations and provide ongoing client service and satisfaction at the highest level while constantly evaluating ways to improved operational efficiency and effectiveness.
We are looking for an experienced Talent Acquisition/Procurement/MSP Professional with incredibly high integrity, an inquisitive mind and a passion for excellence. In order to succeed, individuals will need to be highly competent leaders who take initiative, yet are adaptable in dynamic environments, are able to routinely provide analytic and strategic thinking and are very comfortable delegating work to both direct and indirect reports (and ultimately holding them accountable for the finished work product). This is a high profile position that will have a significant impact on the success of the programs supported and Guidant Global overall.
Key Focus Areas and Indicators of Success:
Client/Program Success & Retention
- Team/Program Performance > ensure that the Talent Delivery team is well positioned to drive overall client and program success; this includes, but is not limited to, ongoing metrics management, contracted SLA/KPIs, issue identification and resolution, etc.
- Client & Hiring Manager Satisfaction > maintaining client stakeholder and manager satisfaction is critically important to developing strong programs and relationships; you will need to develop and support a structure that facilitates an overall positive engagement (leveraging Net Promoter Score is a key component of this).
- Supplier Relationship Management > ongoing collaboration, evaluation and optimization of program suppliers is critically important to developing successful programs.
- Client Retention > when we successfully deliver our services, and drive a high degree of satisfaction, clients will be retained ... maintaining a very high rate of client retention is key to success in this role.
- Process > strive for application of best practices and consistency in approach wherever possible; constant evaluation of the processes deployed to identify opportunities for improvement; must have the ability to quickly test theories and deploy solutions that drive improvements both within individual programs and the entire portfolio.
- Tools/Technology > ensure that the tools/technology are being utilized to their fullest potential; work in conjunction with Client Strategy & the Centers of Excellence to optimize technology solutions; ongoing review and evaluation of new tools/technologies that could lead to improved outcomes for our clients and teams.
- Data > our environment continues to be more and more data rich; this role will require constant evaluation and analysis of the primary/secondary data sets that we have to generate trends, insights and key questions which will lead to adjustments in program and team management strategies.
Team Management & Development
- Performance Management > ongoing management of Talent Delivery Managers and Talent Consultants using the data/tools/processes in place to set team members up for success; includes ongoing performance reviews, utilization of systems to foster growth, ongoing issue identification and resolution, etc.
- Development > participate in creation of team member development program/plans; be highly engaged in setting our team members up for success.
- Satisfaction > regularly measure and monitor overall team member satisfaction; identify gaps/issues and opportunities for advancement; celebrate and promote individual and team successes.
- Engagement > operating in an almost exclusively remote environment presents unique challenges in driving overall team member engagement; develop strategies and tactics to improve overall engagement and to measure performance over time.
- P&L Management > overall understanding and management of program/team P&L; research results to identify opportunities for increased revenue and/or improved cost efficiencies.
- Key Financial Metrics > Work with leadership to identify key financial metrics for ongoing management; set targets for improved financial results; monitor performance and adjust strategy/approach to achieve objectives.
- Brand Development > identify opportunities to further penetration of the Guidant Global, Impellam and sister brand companies within the current portfolio and with prospective clients where appropriate.
Technologies Utilized: Beeline, Coupa CCW, Fieldglass, VNDLY, etc.
Industry-related skill and knowledge requirements:
- Staffing Industry best practices
- MSP, recruiting and/or HR experience
Professional skills requirements:
- Executive level written/verbal communication
- Listening and comprehension
- Analysis and problem-solving
- Technical experience with industry-leading VMS technologies
- Process Improvement Focused
- Change management
- Commitment to growth and development of their teams
Personal skills requirements:
- Customer service orientation
- Excellence focused
- Organization, planning and work prioritization in dynamic program environment
- Time management
- Ability to prioritize tasks appropriately
- Professionalism in work product and behavior
- Detail orientated
- Ability to work independently in high-volume, high-stress environment
- Minimum 5-10 years of staffing or MSP or related experience
- Microsoft Office with strong abilities with Excel (spreadsheet, pivot tables, formulas, etc.)
- Team management experience
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
your application has been submitted