IT Support Specialist
Impellam is a fast-paced international staffing company, whose North America corporate office calls Atlanta home. The IT Support Specialist is an integral part of the Service Desk Team as a support role to the IT service desk and addressing general questions from 600 US staff and 2900 global staff members.
Essential Job Functions:
Job responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Assume operational responsibilities for resolving administrative queries from internal users.
- Manage the beginning to end life cycle of received requests, ensuring that requests progress and are resolved in an appropriate manner.
- Liaise on a day to day basis with internal users, ensuring users are always fully informed on the progress of their query.
- Where appropriate and necessary, invoke escalation procedures to ensure that high priority issues are managed within the desired time frame.
- Assist in the delivery of specific Service Desk projects, this will involve data entry, data analysis and general coordination of low-level activities.
- Naturally empathetic and passionate about providing great service
- Encourages team working and collaboration
- Analytical thinker, with the ability to understand multiple information streams
- Excellent verbal and non-verbal communication skills
- Thrives in a pressured and target driven environment
- Remains calm, consistent and positive when under pressure
- Multi-tasks with ease and a continual focus on quality
Education and Experience:
- Customer Service Desk experience and deskside support
- Previous experience in an IT Support role
- Technical understanding of the following is desirable:
- Active Directory & MS Windows environments:
- Desktop PC, Laptop, hardware, Server and printers
- Basic Networking
- Experience with Fresh Service is desirable.
- Understanding of the change request, incident and problem management processes
- Citrix Cloud Desktop Environment
- Experience with O365 applications (Exchange Online, OneDrive, etc)
- Basic understanding on Azure is highly desirable
- Telephony - Vonage, WebEx, Skype for business, Teams
- ITIL foundation certification
- Industry standard certifications or bachelor's degree / will accept 1-3 years' experience over degree.
- Prolonged periods sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
- Must be able to lift up to 15 pounds at times.
EEO Statement: Impellam provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
your application has been submitted