Sales Director - Lorien Specialist Markets - SalesForce
The Sales Director of the Lorien Salesforce Team is responsible for the execution of our national sales strategy and leading a team of highly specialized Account Managers to build and develop client relationships, convert leads into business opportunities, and generate revenue through the placement of Salesforce contractors.
This role is very customer focused with an emphasis on engaging with hiring managers and stakeholders to offer our staffing services, ensure a continual business pipeline, and support customer success. You will also be expected to partner with other sales leaders within the business to drive cross-team collaboration and invest time with Salesforce community groups and partner organizations to support their initiatives.
This is the ideal role for someone who enjoys long-term account strategy, developing deep knowledge of a specific market or technology, building relationships and selling services, and nurturing a strong team of high performing contributors.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Identify, prospect, and on-boarding new accounts
- Support the long-term business development of existing key accounts
- Manage a team of Account Managers and drive team performance through core KPI activities
- Provide expert advice around customer segmentation and account growth strategy
- Confidently articulate a range of staffing services to customers and consult on tailored talent solutions
- Collaborate with other brands and business leaders to maximize account opportunities
- Represent the company at conferences, customer sites and key community events
- Must have Contract recruitment experience (ideally 3-5 years)
- Business development experience and proven ability to open (and manage) new accounts
- Excellent interpersonal skills - booking and steering client meetings
- Managed staff (ideally 2-5) and motivated to grow a national sales team
- Salesforce market knowledge
- Contract recruitment experience within a specialist IT or engineering vertical market
- Able to interpret and execute a national contract recruitment sales strategy
- Experience of managing customers throughout the end-to-end contractor hiring process
- Experience directly hiring, supervising, and promoting Account Managers or Business Developers
- Contract recruitment experience within a CRM, ERP or enterprise application market
- Experience managing remote staff across multiple locations
- Knowledge of staffing service agreements and SOW delivery models
- Experience conducting monthly performance business reviews and annual appraisals
- Experience of monthly board reporting on insights, analysis and market trends
Lorien Global is an Equal Opportunity Employer - All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful under applicable law.
your application has been submitted