Impellam Group is a connected group providing global workforce and specialist recruitment solutions. Our strength lies not just in our brands, and their specialist vertical markets and regional knowledge, but in how we are united by one purpose, one culture, one driving force. Our operations span time zones across 70 locations in North America, Asia Pacific, the UK and Europe. With 9 businesses, we are the largest STEM group in the UK and the seventh largest Managed Services Provider in the world. Through the power of work, we build better businesses and help people lead more fulfilling lives. We believe in the power of work.
As a Corporate Administrative Assistant, you will support the overall efficient operation of the office. We are looking for an experienced professional who can pivot through a variety of tasks related to organization and communication.
- Greet & direct office visitors.
- Manage Corporate Phone Calls
- Assisting colleagues whenever necessary
- Office Management: maintain office equipment and supplies, general office upkeep, mail, order business cards, assisting with on-boarding new office employees, conference room management, etc.
- Coordinate office activities and operations
- Process Executive Expense Reports, Coordinate Travel Arrangements and Executive Meetings
- Administrative Support to upper management as needed
- Facilities & Corporate Services Department administrative Support
- Special projects as assigned
What we need from you:
- 4+ years of admin experience preferred
- Bachelor's Degree preferred (not required)
- Strong skills in Microsoft Office, organization and experience supporting C-Level Executives preferred
- Outstanding communication, interpersonal abilities, and strong attention to detail
Impellam Group is an equal-opportunity employer. Impellam Group recruits, employs, trains, compensates, and promotes regardless of race, religion, color, national origin, gender identity, sexual orientation, physical ability, age, veteran status, and other protected status as required by applicable law. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application, interview process, pre-employment activity, and the performance of crucial job functions. Please contact HR- to request accommodation.
Impellam NA is an Equal Opportunity Employer - All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful under applicable law.
If you are in need of an accommodation to participate in the recruitment and hiring process, please contact our Talent Acquisition team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
your application has been submitted