Program Auditor Job Description - COE
|Purpose of the Role||To test/assess the Managed Services active supplier pool's contingent workforce onboarding elements to ensure compliance with SMSA contracts to provide risk mitigation to the client and Managed Services business. Also, they will audit, when appropriate, to ensure client is being charged appropriately through the set mark-up/bill rates. They will proactively audit all programs on a quarterly, bi-annual, or annual basis.|
|Key Responsibilities||* Read, analyze, and interpret existing documents and data for completeness and accuracy|
* Examine and test suppliers
* Gather contract requirements and data in preparation for program audits
* Coordinate communications with participating suppliers
* Construct audit findings report and works with PMO to develop corrective action plan(s) and recommendations
* Provide ad-hoc audit support
* Liaise with corporate functions including PMO, Reporting Legal, SRM on audit related items
* Work with suppliers and PMO's to remediate non-compliant items identified in audit report
|Key Skills, Behaviors & Style Indicators||* Pristine attention to detail|
* Skills related to excellent communication; ability to effectively communicate & interact with Suppliers and various internal teams.
* Ability to problem solve and present conceptual information to all levels of internal management.
* Ability to work with various levels of supplier and internal management.
* Participate on Managed Services cross functional teams
* Support Managed Services organization initiatives
* Identify, record and escalate any problems related to VMS product, process and quality systems to upper management.
* Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
* Excellent time management and organizational skills
- MS Office Suite experience
- Associates or Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration in related field
- 2+ years of equivalent auditing experience preparing analysis and reports
Impellam NA is an Equal Opportunity Employer - All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful under applicable law.
If you are in need of an accommodation to participate in the recruitment and hiring process, please contact our Talent Acquisition team at email@example.com.
your application has been submitted