Medacs Global Group UK is currently looking for a Managed Service Consultant to join us on a fixed term basis until end November 2021 working remotely from home.
You will be responsible for managing the supply of candidates through the Managed Service, which will be achieved by building relationships with clients and outsource suppliers.
The ideal candidate will be an experienced Recruiter with strong negotiating skills and the ability to quickly build working relationships.
- To act as first point of contact for any client/ supplier queries.
- To manage shift requirements and cascade to all agreed suppliers to ensure maximum coverage of all vacancies
- To manage and report from the ATS, keep all jobs updated in the system and data entered correctly.
- To manage all bookings within the system ensuring timely feedback and booking confirmations
- To ensure that workers compliance is checked in line with agreed compliance processes
- To provide any required information to the Regional Account Manager and escalate any issues
- To manage and develop client relationship
- To manage agency relationships, challenging where required
- To ensure timesheets and billing is handled in a prompt manner
- To deal with any accounting and reporting issues
THE ROLE AT A GLANCE
Job title: Managed Service Consultant
Salary: £22,000 - £25,000
Location: Home based
Medacs Global Group is a global leading healthcare staffing company providing healthcare recruitment expertise to both the public and private sectors. Our parent company, Impellam Group, are one of the largest Recruitment providers within the UK.
We aim to create a working environment that is challenging, stimulating, rewarding and fulfilling. We value diversity and equal opportunities for all. We think that's the best way to attract the kind of people we're looking for: people who are passionate, involved and committed to providing our employees and customers with the service they deserve.
your application has been submitted