Senior Account Executive
The successful candidate will build on our success to date, accelerating the company's adoption within the market in North America and creating the important building blocks for future growth. This is a remote position for candidates in the United States.
- Individual contributor producer focused on business development of new and existing customers.
- Build and maintain a personal contract book.
- Grow local existing customers and execute our 'land and expand' strategy - they will be given a warm list of accounts to grow.
- Identify and open new accounts through sales activities.
- Collaborate with delivery counterparts and other brands/teams to maximize customer opportunity.
- Demonstrate our Virtuoso values and add to our company culture.
What about you
* You have a track record in mid-market B2B software sales, preferably SaaS, with proven success through doing the simple things well.
* You understand the importance of aggressively pursuing outbound activity to build pipeline.
* You take full responsibility for your KPIs and are acutely aware of what it takes on a daily, weekly, and monthly basis to build a territory.
* You are inquisitive with a thirst for knowledge and a willingness to spend time learning all aspects of a company's product, customer pain points, and value-based selling.
* You are operationally strong and can demonstrate a good understanding and appreciation for all the sales tools at your disposal.
* You are a self-starter and do not need day-to-day management while responding well to clear direction and remote working practices.
More specifically you will:
* Let's get this one out the way immediately - hit your quota
* Achieve your weekly prospecting activity goals.
* Spearhead new growth and adoption in accounts of $1B+ and above.
* Build pipeline in alignment with your annual quota.
* Demonstrated understanding and willingness to engage across the full sales lifecycle: prospecting, qualifying, consultative selling, value selling, presenting/demonstrating, developing proposals, overcoming objections, and closing deals.
* Quickly become knowledgeable on the Company's product with an ability to demonstrate it in alignment with a prospect's pain points.
* Adhere to the company's operational framework ensuring all sales tools are leveraged effectively and data entry/reporting requirements are met.
* Leverage and coordinate cross-functional internal teams (internal marketing, sales development, pre-sales, customer success) to efficiently navigate complex sales cycles.
* Ensure effective customer onboarding and long-term success through collaborating with the Customer Success team.
* Develop post-sale account plans identifying expansion and referral opportunities in collaboration with Customer Success.
* Be a good corporate citizen and willing to embrace the company's values of Growth, Mastery, Knowledge, Dependability, Order, and Industry.
Required Skills and Experience
* 4+ years of direct full sales cycle experience selling enterprise B2B software, preferably SaaS ERP, finance, CRM, procurement, or adjacent sectors
* Excellent presentation skills * Ability to interact and influence at all levels through to C-level
* Track record of meeting/exceeding sales targets
* Professional and effective written and oral skills
Benefits: · Include but are not limited to: Quarterly Commission Bonus' paid out and guaranteed 100% 1st quarter, 2nd quarter bonus guarantee 50%, Equity Stake, Flexible PTO, Premiums are covered 100% with Medical PPO, Dental, and Vision insurance, 401(k) plan, Maternity/Paternity Leave, and Wellness Reimbursements ($250 per quarter)
Impellam NA is an Equal Opportunity Employer - All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful under applicable law.
If you are in need of an accommodation to participate in the recruitment and hiring process, please contact our Talent Acquisition team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
your application has been submitted