ABOUT THE ROLE
Our Workforce Solutions division is currently looking for a Bank Recruitment Business Partner to join the team within our central London offices.
This division specialises in supporting NHS Trusts and Health Boards to understand their recruitment requirements, deliver the best talent in the market and manage their workforce in a cost effective way while maintaining high levels of patient care.
Your day to day duties will include tasks around recruitment, On-boarding and keeping in touch with Bank workers:
- Focus on increasing the volume of bank only workers within the Trust
- Fulfil all elements of the staff bank recruitment on-boarding process
- Liaise with managed service consultants to ensure that workers are utilised effectively throughout the business
- Proactively look at booked data to build roster into targeted areas of the wider Trust map
- Ensure new staff bank workers experience top-level on-boarding experience
- Understanding of client culture and staffing requirements to deliver the service required
- Work with managed service administrator to set-up new bank-only workers with appropriate uniform, identification, information and mandatory training
- Proactively stay in touch with bank-only workers to see latest availability and first port of call for any bank-only worker issue escalations and troubleshooting
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Ability to identify high-quality individuals to join the staff bank workforce
- Strong relationship building and communication skills
- Demonstrated experience within a fast moving, forward thinking and customer-led organisation
- Ability to work tight deadlines, multitask and juggle multiple priorities
- PC literate - Excel, Word, Outlook, Outlook Diary Management
- Previous RPO model, recruitment experience within healthcare and/or as a Recruitment Consultant is very desirable
In return for your hard work, Medacs Global Group will provide you with:
- 25 days annual leave (in addition to 8 bank holidays), as we value work/life balance
- A professional but fun and sociable team environment
- Ongoing training opportunities both face-to-face and through our e-learning system
- A clear and achievable path for career progression to enable you to reach your full potential
- Life assurance cover
- Employee referral/refer-a-friend scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
Medacs Global Group is a global leading healthcare staffing company providing healthcare recruitment expertise to both the public and private sectors. Our parent company, Impellam Group, are one of the largest Recruitment providers within the UK.
We aim to create an inclusive working environment that is challenging, stimulating, rewarding and fulfilling. We value diversity and encourage equal opportunities for all. We think that's the best way to attract the kind of people we're looking for: people who are passionate, involved and committed to providing our employees and customers with the service they deserve.
your application has been submitted