Medacs Global Group UK is currently looking for a Recruitment Administrator to join the team in our London office.
You will support the Managed Service team deliver its contractual obligations by carrying out general administrative duties which could include pay queries, timesheet monitoring, inputting shifts and bookings on system, compliance checking and chasing, maintaining up to date candidate profiles on the database and providing help desk support to candidates.
So if you enjoy procedure driven roles and are an experienced Administrator with recruitment sector or healthcare administration knowledge being desirable too then please read on as we would like you on our team.
- Provide telephone help desk to client contacts, candidates and agencies
- Manage the inbox
- Support as necessary pre-employment check process and input documentation as required onto the system
- Process and check compliance and chase missing documentation
- Inputting jobs, bookings, rotas on the system
- Allocate and confirm candidates into shifts
- Ensure timesheets are submitted and processed to deadlines
- Resolve pay queries
Medacs Global Group is a global leading healthcare staffing company providing healthcare recruitment expertise to both the public and private sectors. Our parent company, Impellam Group, are one of the largest Recruitment providers within the UK.
your application has been submitted