About the role:
Our Workforce Solutions division is currently looking for a Bank Recruitment & Compliance Consultant to be based on site in a hospital environment in the Chorley and Preston area.
This division specialises in supporting NHS Trusts and Health Boards to understand their recruitment requirements, deliver the best talent in the market and manage their workforce in a cost effective way while maintaining high levels of patient care.
You will manage the registration, on-boarding and maintenance of all staff bank doctors, maximising retention, new sign-ups and referrals.
Key responsibilities include:
- Managing external candidates through the registration process
- Arranging face to face appointments to obtain all documentation from candidates
- Liaising with departments to ascertain requirements for all appropriate specialities.
- Feeding through to relevant departments any candidates looking for training and support to their extend skill set.
- Ensuring DBS are applied for
- Leading on audit preparation in line with trust internal audit time lines
- Being proactive in identifying recruitment requirements and driving recruitment campaigns to build the bank.
- Creating communication plans to maximise use of trust platforms to advertise the staff bank
- Supporting as required to ensure high quality of service delivery is maintained at all times
- Ensuring high standards of candidate and client satisfaction by providing a responsive service
Skills and experience:
Previous experience in a procedure driven role, ideally with recruitment experience and knowledge of compliance and NHS Employer standards.
In return for your hard work, Medacs Global Group will provide you with:
- 25 days annual leave (in addition to 8 bank holidays), as we value work/life balance
- Ongoing training opportunities
- A clear and achievable path for career progression to enable you to reach your full potential
- Life assurance cover
- Cycle to work scheme
Medacs Global Group is a global leading health care staffing company providing health care recruitment expertise to both the public and private sectors. Our parent company, Impellam Group, are one of the largest Recruitment providers within the UK.
We aim to create an inclusive working environment that is challenging, stimulating, rewarding and fulfilling. We value diversity and encourage equal opportunities for all. We think that's the best way to attract the kind of people we're looking for: people who are passionate, involved and committed to providing our employees and customers with the service they deserve.
your application has been submitted