About the role:
Our Workforce Solutions division is currently looking for a Recruitment Administrator on a Fixed Term Contract to be based onsite in Wrexham.
This division specialises in supporting NHS Trusts and Health Boards to understand their recruitment requirements, deliver the best talent in the market and manage their workforce in a cost effective way while maintaining high levels of patient care.
An Workforce Solutions Administrator your day to day could include dealing with pay queries, timesheet monitoring, inputting shifts and bookings on system, compliance checking and chasing, maintaining up to date candidate profiles on the database and providing help desk support to candidates and trust service users.
Key responsibilities include:
- Providing telephone help desk to client contacts and candidates and agencies
- Managing the inbox ensuring all queries are responded to or redirected
- Supporting the pre-employment check process
- Inputting documentation onto the system
- Processing, checking and chasing compliance documentation
- Scanning files, inputting bookings and rotas onto the system
- Allocating and confirming candidate shifts
- Ensuring timesheets are submitted and processed to deadlines
- Liaising with payroll and finance
- Responding to and resolving payroll queries
Skills and experience:
Previous experience within a procedure driven role and ideally administration, payroll, within the healthcare and/or recruitment sector.
In return for your hard work, Medacs Global Group will provide you with;
- 25 days annual leave (in addition to 8 bank holidays), as we value work/life balance
- Ongoing training opportunities
- A clear and achievable path for career progression to enable you to reach your full potential
- Life assurance cover
- Cycle to work scheme
Medacs Global Group is a global leading healthcare staffing company providing healthcare recruitment expertise to both the public and private sectors and are proud to be part of Impellam Group.
We aim to create an inclusive working environment that is challenging, stimulating, rewarding and fulfilling. We value diversity and encourage equal opportunities for all. We think that's the best way to attract the kind of people we're looking for: people who are passionate, involved and committed to providing our employees and customers with the service they deserve.
your application has been submitted