Job title: Report Analyst
Accountable to: Manager, Reporting & Analytics
Accountable for: Developing, producing and maintaining recurring customer and internal reports
Main purpose of role
- Support and work with the on-site teams to ensure the accurate and timely production of the monthly, quarterly and annual reports
- Production of ad-hoc reports as required by the business and clients.
- Learn appropriate and effective use of VMS (e.g. Fieldglass, Beeline, IQN, Provade, Coupa), including how to prepare reports and properly utilize report data.
- Critically evaluate data and information from various sources and deliver impactful observations, recommendations, and conclusions.
- Assist in maintaining team tools/documentation to ensure information updates/changes are accurate and consistent
- Perform special projects as assigned
Skills required for the role
- Data visualization capabilities
- Analytical and critical thinking
- Exceptional level of attention to detail with a high level of accuracy
- Excellent Excel skills
- Strong organisational and problem solving skills
- Must have excellent time management skills and the ability to hit aggressive deadlines and cope with regular interruptions
- Ability to efficiently gather data from various sources for reporting and analysis
- Team player who can effectively communicate with internal and external customers
- Strong verbal, written, and presentation skills
Skills desirable for the role
- Knowledge of Microsoft Power BI
- Bachelor's Degree
- 1+ years
Guidant Global is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted