Guidant Global is part of Impellam Group, one of the largest staffing companies in the world, and a leading provider of managed services and specialist staffing expertise in the UK and North America. Guidant Global is a new leader in total talent management, we provide high quality, tailored Managed Service Provider (MSP) and Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO) solutions to leading companies seeking outsourced recruitment solutions.
As the Talent Consultant, you will be part of a dynamic Program Management Office team assigned to a specific Guidant Global MSP client. You will be empowered to deliver on the flawless execution of the day-to-day operations in conjunction with the Client Sponsor and with the support of a shared Back-Office Services team. We are looking for an experienced MSP Professional with incredibly high integrity, an inquisitive mind and a passion for operational and customer service excellence.
* Responsible for processing new hires, terminations, extensions and general data changes in the VMS (IQN - IQ Navigator)
* Responsible for driving ultimately service and delivery via the preferred staffing vendors to ensure all requisitions are covered in a timely manner with high quality candidates.
* Continuous Improvement - use experience, data and analytics to drive improvements in program process, utilization and satisfaction
* Escalation Management - proactively identify and successfully manage through day-to-day issues that impact program performance and client satisfaction levels
* Reporting & Analytics - ensure accurate and timely reporting and ongoing analysis
* Client Relationship & Satisfaction Management - develop and maintain business relationships with key client stakeholders and hiring managers
* General Thought Leadership - be viewed as the subject matter expert to the client; provide ongoing training and education for HR, Procurement & Client Hiring Managers
* Staffing Industry, Managed Service Provider (MSP), Vendor Management Systems (VMS), Human Resources (HR)
* Prior staffing experience (MSP preferred) in professional and IT domains
* Experience meeting service level agreements and key performance indicators relevant for MSP business performance
* Strong experience in report development
* Effective communication, presentation, time management, organization, and planning techniques
* MS Excel and MS PowerPoint
* Demonstrate excellent communication
* Mentor and develop external staffing partners
* Problem solve and present conceptual information to all levels of internal and external management
* Initiate, recommend, or provide solutions through designated channels
* Manage data collection and reports for regular and ad hoc reporting needs
* Passion for excellence
* Stress tolerance and ability to thrive in a dynamic environment
* High level of attention to detail
* Urgency and speed of response
* Minimum of 2 years of experience as part of a Managed Service Program or 5+ years with a staffing company as Recruiter and/or Account Manager
Guidant Global is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted