Hybrid - Toronto, Ontario
Bartech is an innovator and premier staffing firm in our industry. Over the last 50 years, we've built a reputation for delivering on bold promises - helping build better businesses for our clients and more rewarding careers for our candidates in the engineering, professional and technical space.
As an outbound sales driven Account Manager You will be a professional individual with competitive spirit, drive, commitment, perseverance, and a desire to build a long-term career in a fast-paced environment.
Reporting to the Sr. Account Director, you will be responsible for the strategic development and management of MSP and non-MSP staffing accounts. You will support the Sr. Account Director in building strategic partnerships with MSP customers to drive revenue and gross profit and program headcount growth. You will act as a trusted partner with clients and be responsible for increasing wallet share at current accounts and identifying new sales opportunities.
- Identify growth opportunities with new and existing accounts by building trusted partnerships with clients
- Establish a plan to grow and retain existing accounts and prospect for new clients who meet Bartech's New Business criteria with a focus on our target markets in the STEM and Renewable Energy sectors
- Partner with internal stakeholders to determine new client solvency and complete the legal review process
- Respond to RFI's and RFP's using Bartech's Go / No Go criteria
- Negotiate pricing to ensure maximum return on our quality solutions
- Maintain high levels of customer satisfaction through regular communication and business reviews with the client. Become their trusted advisor by providing market intelligence and Canadian staffing industry best practices
- Attend client meetings and supplier forums. Host client video calls and candidate interviews
- Partner with fulfillment team to deliver exemplary candidates to customers by providing accurate job descriptions and market rate information
- Leverage bill rates and margin within your accounts to drive increased revenue and gross profit
- Participate in Associate performance reviews and champion wage increases
- Anticipate client needs based on current account activity by marketing candidates in advance of the job release in the VMS
- Adhere to customer SLA targets regarding candidate submittal and onboarding time
- Build trust and credibility amongst clients/prospects, candidates, and colleagues by communicating our value proposition
- Work towards executing and exceeding quotas, targets and other goals and metrics set by the Organization
Your Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- New business prospecting and the development of business opportunities
- Ability to provide strategic, out of the box solutions to our clients, acting as a true consultant.
- Able to set own priorities, make cold calls, prepare, and give formal presentations.
- Must have working knowledge of Canadian labor and employment laws.
- Must be a collaborative team player, able to establish and maintain effective working relationships.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office products, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Able to communicate effectively and clearly in writing and orally, both in one-on-one and in group presentation situations.
- CRM, ATS and VMS experience
- Bachelor's degree in related field or 3 years of Business Development / Account Management experience
- Minimum of 2 years' experience in the Staffing industry with a focus on managing MSP accounts
Impellam NA/ Bartech staffing is an Equal Opportunity Employer - All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful under applicable law.
If you are in need of an accommodation to participate in the recruitment and hiring process, please contact our Talent Acquisition team at
Impellam NA is an Equal Opportunity Employer - All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful under applicable law.
If you are in need of an accommodation to participate in the recruitment and hiring process, please contact our Talent Acquisition team at email@example.com.
Impellam Internal - Apply Online
your application has been submitted