Within this role, you will be required too:
- Proactively build collaborative & productive business relationships within your dedicated and assigned client programme
- Attend client review meetings and provide subject matter expertise
- Ensure that we partner with our clients to consistently deliver a 'high road' recruitment and worker engagement experience
What skills and experience do we require?
- A passionate and influential expert in recruitment delivery
- The ability to deliver tangible, measurable results through a forward-thinking practical approach
- Excellent interpersonal and persuasive skills.
- Proven experience in people management
We genuinely care about creating a diverse and inclusive team, not just because it's the right thing to do, but because we know it makes us a stronger, better business. At Guidant Global, we are searching for people that share our excitement and passion for what we do, and we will continue to grow #TeamGuidant with brilliant people from all different backgrounds, perspectives and experiences, celebrating our individualities and knowing that collectively we make the difference.
We are proud to be a Disability Confident Leader. Therefore we strongly encourage applications from candidates with a disability and commit to interview you if your application meets the minimum criteria for the role - just tell us when applying.
We are also a forces-friendly employer and extend the same interview guarantee to any current reservists, ex-armed forces personnel or forces spouses applying.
To ensure you have the best experience with us, please let us know if we can make any adjustments to our application or interview process and feel free to note in your application which pronouns you use.
your application has been submitted