Want to work for a fast-growing global Recruitment Outsourcing Company committed to creating a more inclusive world of work? A workforce solutions provider which supplies and manages talent for some of the world's biggest and most recognisable brands? A business that is built on trust in its people and where all of them work in a flexible capacity?
At Guidant Global, we're on a mission to change our industry for the better. We believe that our people are our biggest asset and strategic advantage. We are real people, recruiting real people. That's why we encourage our people to bring their authentic selves to work, so they can feel their best every day. At Guidant Global, we're people-centric to our core.
If you're looking for a career with purpose, autonomy and progression, join us on our journey. Together, we can show the world #ABetterWay.
We're looking for a Training Coordinator on a permanent basis.
A day in the life of a Training Coordinator at Guidant Global includes...
Partnering with various clients to procure learning/training packages as well as managing the procurement life cycle across multiple client accounts and to build strong, long standing relationships with our Customers and External Partners.
Some of your day to day responsibilities will include:
- Provide a quality, highly engaging and consultative service to clients in-line with the requirements of the client and company
- To be focused on achieving delivery in line with client KPI's and SLA's
- Ensure all job learning needs are fully qualified with the Learning Leads / decision maker.
- Work with the client L&D team to forecast recruitment needs to enable a proactive approach across our customer base
- Build strong and lasting relationships with stakeholders across Impellam Group to further the quality of service offered to the client
- Build strong and lasting relationships with relevant external supply partners
- Responsible for the creation of RFI's, RFP's & RFX's
- Manage the full tender process and interaction between Supply Chain Partners to ensure the best possible solution/provider is chosen
- Manage the award process once a successful provider is selected
- Ensure providers are set up and ready to deliver training, i.e IT provisioning/site access requirements
- Ensure feedback is provided to all suppliers involved in the process in a timely and constructive manner
What we're looking for:
We are looking for proactive, consultative partner, who can build professional and collaborative relationships by naturally building rapport with all Customers (Client, Teams and Suppliers). You will have excellent people skills and have a good level of MS Office experience.
You will need experience working within a procurement or L and D department and any SOW experience would be a distinct advantage.
Why should you join #TeamGuidant
- You'll be joining a hugely welcoming and supportive team.
- We encourage our people to work in ways that truly suit them to enable them to be happy both inside and outside of work with agile working arrangements to suit you as an individual.
- You can advance your career working with big-name clients, collaborating with senior stakeholders, with clearly defined career paths and access to fully funded qualifications
- We are a ERS Silver Standard employer, a Disability Confident Leader, and a Sunday Times Top 100 company to work for.
- We are a Glassdoor open company with excellent feedback and great ratings
- We offer an enhanced maternity and paternity package.
- Everyone at Guidant Global gets a flexible benefits package - including a buy/sell holiday scheme and a paid birthday day off.
- We're an ambitious, vibrant company who want to challenge our industry with inventive, creative approaches. We want you to be part of our exciting growth plans.
A better way - Be the change
Our ambition is to change the quick-fix, profit first, impersonal approach that prevails in the recruitment industry, because we know there is a better way. We stand for a collaborative, people-centric approach that builds true partnerships based on trust. Our people take bold action; supporting and challenging each other to be a positive and powerful influence in the world of work. Join #TeamGuidant - Be the change.
We genuinely care about creating a diverse and inclusive team, not just because it's the right thing to do, but because we know it makes us a stronger, better business. At Guidant Global, we are searching for people that share our excitement and passion for what we do, and we will continue to grow #TeamGuidant with brilliant people from all different backgrounds, perspectives and experiences, celebrating our individualities and knowing that collectively we make the difference.
We are proud to be a Disability Confident Leader. Therefore we strongly encourage applications from candidates with a disability and commit to interview you if your application meets the minimum criteria for the role - just tell us when applying.
We are also a forces-friendly employer and extend the same interview guarantee to any current reservists, ex-armed forces personnel or forces spouses applying.
To ensure you have the best experience with us, please let us know if we can make any adjustments to our application or interview process and feel free to note in your application which pronouns you use.
your application has been submitted