As a Talent Consultant, you will have the opportunity to:
- Utilize your staffing industry experience to manage the staffing process for an exclusive client, including defining new requisitions, screening submitted resumes, coordinating the interview process, and overseeing the on-boarding process
- Partner directly with hiring managers and outside staffing agencies, maintaining consistent communication and updates as a liaison between both parties
- Apply the contractual terms, ensuring compliance with the client and suppliers while managing pricing, vendor neutrality, assignment duration, invoicing, and reporting
- Provide VMS and program training to client hiring managers and outside staffing partners.
- Exhibit issue resolution by responding to requests with a strong sense of urgency
- Execute administrative tasks, including reporting, resume shortlisting, assignment tracking, and invoice approvals
- Lead weekly status calls with Supplier
BarPellam is a partner of Impellam Group, one of the largest staffing companies in the world, and a leading provider of managed services and specialist staffing expertise in the UK and North America. We provide high quality, tailored Managed Service Provider (MSP) and Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO) solutions to leading companies seeking outsourced recruitment solutions.
- Staffing Industry and/or Managed Service Provider (MSP) model
- IT recruiting and/or supporting IT staffing initiatives as an MSP partner
- SAP Fieldglass Vendor Management System experience preferred
- Communicate effectively
- Prioritize multiple tasks and demonstrate proper time management
- Problem solve and present recommendations to internal and external clients
- Negotiate pay rates effectively
- Ability to translate communicate requirements to generate specific report requests
- Work independently without direct supervision
- Excellent Verbal and Written Communication Skills
- Passion for excellence
- Detail orientation
- Urgency and speed of response
- Minimum of 2 years' experience in the Staffing industry - preferably in Recruiting, Account Management, Managed Service Provider or related experience
Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
Impellam NA is an Equal Opportunity Employer - All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful under applicable law.
If you are in need of an accommodation to participate in the recruitment and hiring process, please contact our Talent Acquisition team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Impellam Internal - Apply Online
your application has been submitted