Impellam Group Global Managed Services Division are currently looking for a Talent Acquisition Coordinator to join their people team, supporting and being involved in all aspects of Internal Recruitment.
This role offers full autonomy terms of work location and can either be fully remote or on-site in our London or Luton office or a mixture of both -we are completely flexible!
The role of the Talent Acquisition Coordinator is to support the Talent Acquisition function within Global Managed services (Guidant Global and Comensura) with recruitment administration support. In addition, you will also be responsible for identifying, attracting, and shortlisting candidates for the recruitment process to fulfil the requirements.
Your main responsibilities will include:
* Posting internal vacancies
* Posting new starter's introductions
* New starter check in email for all new starters after their first week
* Keeping live vacancy tracker updated
* Sending out offer emails to successful candidates
* Sending hiring managers checklists to manage the on-boarding & hiring process
* Manage temporary employee paperwork and administration
* Identify, attract and shortlist candidates for the recruitment process to fulfil the requirements of the vacancy
* Assist in the recruitment and selection processes by effectively liaising with the candidates and internal teams
* Initiate, manage and develop candidate relationships
* Develop pipelines of candidates for key business functions. Use social media, email and the telephone to maintain conversations with top talent
* Champion our D&I values in every hire and interactions with the business
* Provide follow-up feedback to candidates via phone and email
* Assist hiring managers with on-boarding activities
This role will also offer you the opportunity to complete a fully funded CIPD level 3 or 5.
We are looking for someone who is keen to embark on a career in internal recruitment. You will need excellent organisation skills and be proficient and interested in maintaining data and spreadsheets as well as able to build excellent relationships with a diverse range of stakeholders and candidates.
We genuinely care about creating a diverse and inclusive team, not just because it's the right thing to do, but because we know it makes us a stronger, better business. At Guidant Global, we are searching for people that share our excitement and passion for what we do, and we will continue to grow #TeamGuidant with brilliant people from all different backgrounds, perspectives and experiences, celebrating our individualities and knowing that collectively we make the difference.
We are proud to be a Disability Confident Leader. Therefore we strongly encourage applications from candidates with a disability and commit to interview you if your application meets the minimum criteria for the role - just tell us when applying.
We are also a forces-friendly employer and extend the same interview guarantee to any current reservists, ex-armed forces personnel or forces spouses applying.
To ensure you have the best experience with us, please let us know if we can make any adjustments to our application or interview process and feel free to note in your application which pronouns you use.
your application has been submitted