MSP Account Manager
Job title: Account Manager
Accountable to: Senior Program Director
Key Stakeholders: SVP-Client Services, Chief Customer Officer
Main purpose of role:
The Account Manager is responsible for partnership within the Technology business line to understand the technical skills and business objectives associated with critical project. In addition, this resource will ensure that the strategic direction of the program is translated into program operations.
Act as the BarPellam representative, interfacing with clients and suppliers
· Interacting with managers to gather information regarding job descriptions, forecasted needs, feedback on candidates, etc.
· Identify new business opportunities with autonomy and communicate the projects to participating agencies in the program.
· Upskill existing PMO (Talent Consultants) so that they can appropriately filter potential candidates.
· Track accurate metrics regarding performance at the account.
· Ensure the clients KPI's are met.
· Provide guidance on market rates based on the technical skills required.
We are looking for a leader who can leverage technical recruiting background to construct an IT MSP program that helps the client achieve its vision, mission, and long-term goals.
- A high degree of impact with the ability to quickly build relationships and collaborate effectively across and within teams.
- Driven, dynamic, and innovative with a hunger to succeed.
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills
- Thorough knowledge of market changes and forces that influence the talent market.
- Demonstrable analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Demonstrated experience with Services Procurement and Contingent Labor within the IT sector.
|Open Communicator||Open Communicators can communicate with honesty, clarity, and empathy.|
|Strategic Thinker||Strategic Thinkers pay attention to the wider factors and bigger picture that will inform the decisions they make.|
|Relationship Builder||Relationship Builders are proactive in forming strong and lasting relationships with a wide variety of people.|
|Connected Collaborator.||Connected Collaborators thrive in achieving results through teamwork.|
|Customer Focused||People who are Customer Focused are always focused on providing their internal and external customers with a high standard of service.|
|Resilient Performer||Resilient performers are motivated to push themselves hard to achieve what they want out of life.|
Impellam NA is an Equal Opportunity Employer - All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful under applicable law.
If you are in need of an accommodation to participate in the recruitment and hiring process, please contact our Talent Acquisition team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Impellam Internal - Apply Online
your application has been submitted