Would you like to work for a fast-growing UK based global MSP and RPO committed to creating a more inclusive world of work? Guidant Global are a workforce solutions provider supplying and managing talent for some of the world's most trusted brands.
At Guidant Global, we're on a daily mission to change our industry for the better. We believe that our people are our biggest asset and strategic advantage. We are real people, recruiting real people. That's why we encourage our people to bring their authentic selves to work (80% work flexibly). If you're looking for a career with purpose and progression, join us on our journey.
Together, we can show the world #ABetterWay
We are looking for an experienced Timekeeping professional who will sit onsite as a Guidant Global associate with our client in the Linden, NJ area. Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Work with client Administrator to set up workers in badge/time system (CCM / ECM)
- Provide training and operational support to reviewers, approvers and workers
- Train workers on time entry into VMS system in comparison with gate badge swipes
- Identify daily exceptions in timekeeping system and enter override requests
- Enter daily allocations in timekeeping system
- Run daily/weekly reports to ensure all errors are corrected and all time is accepted and approved
- Coordinate with Guidant Global Finance/Billing team on billing inquiries or discrepancies
- Assist with data collection and implementation during expansion to other refinery sites
Guidant Global is an established leader in the MSP industry. Our mission is to deliver highly valued Talent Solutions that help our clients win in the Marketplace!! As a Timekeeper, you will be part of a dynamic Program Management Office assigned to a specific Guidant Global client. You will be empowered to manage a book of business and will be responsible for facilitating all aspects of the end to end contingent labor timekeeping process for the client, utilizing a Vendor Management System (VMS), and two site badging systems (CCM and or ECM). We are looking for self-motivated individuals who thrive in a fast-paced environment and have a passion for customer service.
- Staffing Industry and or Vendor Management Systems Fieldglass and Timekeeping systems (CCM or ECM)
- Minimum of 3 years' experience in Timekeeping industry - preferably in recruiting, account coordination, Managed Service Provider or related experience
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Experience with Fieldglass, CCM, ECM
Guidant Global is committed to diversity and flexibility in the workplace. If you require any reasonable adjustments to support you during the application process, please mention this at any stage.
your application has been submitted