As an Operations Coordinator you will be part of a dynamic Program Management Office assigned to a specific Guidant Global Managed Service Provider client. You will be responsible for helping to administer the end-to-end contingent labor hiring process for client users, utilizing a Vendor Management System (VMS). We are looking for self-motivated individuals who thrive in a fast-paced environment and possess a strong attention to detail.
- Monitor assignment start and end dates - contacting managers and suppliers to confirm start information is complete
- Coordinate all Onboarding requirements to ensure compliance to client onboarding policies prior to start of assignment, follow-up with suppliers and or managers if items are not complete
- Update client systems with on-boarding requirements, if necessary
- Troubleshoot and help to solve any on-boarding related issues
- Maintain daily, weekly, and monthly reports as necessary -Add and Change Report; manage timesheet reporting and approvals; consideration for PMO dashboard management.
- Complete requested revisions in VMS, including supervisor changes, rate changes, financial cost center changes, project code changes
- Assist Talent Consultants with job requisition fulfillment needs, including confirming hire eligibility and coordinating interviews on hiring managers' behalf
- Maintaining contract/contact documentation
- Other duties as assigned by manager
- Staffing Industry and or Vendor Management Systems helpful
- Strong Microsoft Office skills, particularly with Excel and Word (PowerPoint preferred, but not required). Should be able to create pivot tables and use formulas in Excel.
- Minimum 1-3 years MSP PMO experience required
Impellam NA/Bartech staffing is an Equal Opportunity Employer - All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful under applicable law.
If you are in need of an accommodation to participate in the recruitment and hiring process, please contact our Talent Acquisition team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
your application has been submitted