Job title: Contract Manager
Accountable to: Program Director
Key Stakeholders: COO- North America, SVP of Client Services
Main purpose of role:
Guidant Global is seeking a Senior Buyer/Category Manager who will be responsible for working with the business to develop a contractual framework for relationships with third parties. The developed Statement of Works should reflect required terms and conditions to protect Guidant Global's customer and must adequately reflect the scope of work, required deliverables/milestones, and penalties if deliverable criteria are not met.
· Draft and revise a variety of SOWs based on input from business stakeholders
· Partners with the business and other subject matter advisors to determine objectives of negotiations (e.g., additional services, optimal value, favorable contract terms, etc.) and ensure the best interests of the Customer are represented in negotiations
· Ensure the organization's internal contract documents are accurate and well maintained
· Escalate all legal redlines to the attention of Procurement leaders and legal department
· Adjust verbiage in the contract to align with customer contractual standards
· Detect areas to sustain savings and manage risks through Partner contracts
· Maintain excellent working relationships with stakeholders to ensure their contract needs / requirements are met
· Leverage Ariba to provide visibility into contractual process
· Publish completed SOWs into Ariba's Contract Workspaces
· For any spend that will be managed in a vendor management system, provide proper notification to ensure accurate set-up
· Manage full life cycle of VMS set-up as the procurement contact for the business.
We are looking for a strong procurement candidate who can demonstrate the ability to steer the development of third-party relationships while also implementing its vision, mission, and standards outlined by the customer procurement department.
- Desired years of experience: min. 5 - 7 years of relevant experience
- Prior experience in contract development for IT, Goods and Services, and Labor categories
- Experience creating Statement of Works for relationships valued at $500K or below
- Experience redlining contracts and commercial terms
- Coordinates contract revisions and reviews with Legal, Business Partners, and Suppliers
- Experience negotiating terms that are commercial and business dependent
- Excellent leadership skills
- Organizational skills
- Interpersonal skills, both written and verbal
- Reliable and discrete, positive attitude
- Diplomatic problem solver
- Stress-resistant and flexible
- Strong sense of responsibility and initiative
Impellam NA is an Equal Opportunity Employer - All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful under applicable law.
If you are in need of an accommodation to participate in the recruitment and hiring process, please contact our Talent Acquisition team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
your application has been submitted