Vice President, Client Solutions
The Vice President of Client Solutions professional will lead the development and execution of the Guidant Global sales strategy. The selected individual will become a member of a team and will be personally responsible for new business generation and solution creation utilizing traditional business development methodologies. Strategic selling skills are imperative as the position will have significant contact with senior level executives and prospective clients.
- Salesforce.com or prospect tracking software
- Developing and delivering sales proposals
- Managed Service Program (MSP) concept and sales tactics
- Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO) concept and sales tactics
- Statement of Work (SOW) management
- Demonstrate skills of meeting annual sales quotas
- Prioritize and accomplish a daily task load - solid technical experience enabling independent performance
- Adapt to new environments and become productive quickly - able to work independently and excel in a fast-paced environment where changing priorities are common place
- Demonstrate exceptional analytical skills necessary to quickly assess emergent engagement needs in order to quickly and effectively resolve issues
- Communicate exceptionally both in written and oral format to build rapport with customers and work associates - comfortable communicating, negotiating and interacting with individuals at all levels within an organization
- Presentation skills including development and performance
- Contract negotiation and execution
Typically, six to nine years of sales experience with three or more years of a demonstrated record of success in selling Human Capital Solutions. Experience selling to a diverse client base geographically or in specific verticals is a plus.
BS, BA or Masters degree in Marketing or Sales or a related field preferred.
Impellam NA/Bartech staffing is an Equal Opportunity Employer - All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful under applicable law.
If you are in need of an accommodation to participate in the recruitment and hiring process, please contact our Talent Acquisition team at email@example.com.
your application has been submitted