Carbon60 - Fareham
Fareham / Hybrid working
About the role:
This is your typical Recruitment Admin role, and the main purpose is to provide an excellent level of service to all candidates of Carbon60 in line with the DNA and candidate care expectations.
Your duties will be structured around:
- Managing any administration activities required for the Account.
- Assisting with security clearance of candidates as required
- Maintaining contractor records on Carbon60 database.
- Ensuring all contracts and other relevant documentation from candidates are correctly issued, gathered and stored.
- Ensuring all candidates are fully compliant before starting any assignments.
- Monitoring expenses, raising client invoices and directing special billing with the finance department, as well as resolving finance queries as required
- Managing training budgets and tracking training completion.
- Raising contracts and managing extensions, amendments and contract leavers.
- Ensuring compliance with account SLA's at all times.
Carbon60 is a specialist technical recruitment consultancy and service provider. Working across the Aviation, Civil Engineering, Construction & Property, Defence, Energy and Engineering Technology sectors. Based in the UK, Europe and Saudi Arabia, Carbon60 has over 40 years of experience delivering innovative solutions beyond standard recruitment activities. We are proud to be part of the Impellam group, the 2nd largest recruitment business in the UK as their expert engineering technology brand.
We are looking for someone that shares our passion and fits in with the Carbon60 vision of becoming the most trusted and respected global provider, partner and developer in the technical arena.
You will need to be:
- Detail orientated
- A very good multitasker
- Highly organised and able to prioritise workloads
- Proficient with PC and Office suite
- A great communicator with good customer service skills
- A problem solver with analytic skills
- Able to handle high volume and busy environments
- Able to build strong relationships with key stakeholders
What we offer:
- Childcare and eye care vouchers, as well as enhanced maternity and paternity pay.
- We can offer accredited learning (REC qualifications and apprenticeships)
- Besides your A/L and bank holidays you get your birthday off and the option to buy or sell an extra 5 days of A/L
- Life Insurance, Employee assistance programme (AEP)
- Charity and sporting events as well as annual awards conferences
- Long service award
- We'll help you make your money go further by giving you access to our lifestyle benefits package, which gives you discounts on purchases, holidays and activities
- Once probation is passed, you have the flexibility to choose your benefit package, from health and dental insurance, perks at work and many more
Carbon60 are proud to be a member of the Disability Confident scheme. Leading the way with a unique culture and supportive family feel, our people sit at the heart of our success, so we look for people who share in our values - the Carbon60 DNA.
Our DNA defines who we are, why we exist and how we ensure success. It was created by our people, for our people. It's how we recruit, manage, reward and engage everyone that works with us. We are skill orientated and once your strengths are identified, you will be supported to develop them further as well as grow the areas where you need a bit of work. For this to happen you will have access to a global learning management system to help employees continuously learn and develop.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.
your application has been submitted