If you're interested in a career in recruitment and are passionate about working as part of a team who cares about making a difference whilst providing exceptional services to clients and candidates, then join our Medacs Global Group family which contains brands such as Medacs Healthcare and Global Medics.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Medacs Global Group (MGG) is currently recruiting for an Administrator to support our nursing division within the Theatres/Insourcing Team.
This is not just any Admin role, you'll really be making a difference by helping to reduce surgery waiting lists. If you're a whizz at Excel and enjoy processing data and payroll come and work in this role is hybrid role working remotely and from our Stafford office with monthly meetings in London
Here's some of the key responsibilities:
- Assisting with the end-to-end recruitment services
- Processing payroll and invoicing along with collating clinical outcome sheets
- Creating, updating, and maintaining all associated records so that all information is current and accurate in accordance with the company's standard business process
- Helping coordinate the candidate introduction, recruitment, and confirmation for a vacancy/booking
- Ensuring internal systems are updated
- Engaging with internal and external stakeholders to ensure high quality and delivery of service
- Collating data
You will need to be process driven, with good administrative and Excel skills with an enthusiastic approach coupled with a passion to deliver exceptional customer service.
When joining MGG you will have access to a range of benefits that we have on offer:
- Flexible working
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays and your birthday off
- Paid volunteering day
- Company pension and life assurance
- Wellbeing support through an Employee Assistance Programme
- A voluntary mentoring programme
- Reward and recognition quarterly awards
- Excellent induction plus ongoing training and development
- Clear career paths
We provide a range of services including staffing, managed services, staff bank, occupational health, workforce consulting, social care and homecare through our specialist brands; Medacs Healthcare, Global Medics and Litmus Workforce Solutions.
Medacs Global Group is a leading global healthcare workforce solutions provider. We provide a range of services including staffing, managed services, staff bank, occupational health, workforce consulting, social care and homecare through our specialist brands; Medacs Healthcare, Global Medics and Litmus Workforce Solutions.
Established in 1990, we have an enviable reputation for providing high quality locum, temporary and permanent doctors, nurses, allied health professionals, clinical assessor and care workers. We are the largest provider of locum doctors to the NHS and largest supplier of specialist healthcare managed services outside of the United States.
MGG have operations across the United Kingdom, Ireland, Middle East, India, Australia and New Zealand, the Medacs Global Group and as a member of Impellam Group, our teams are part of a global community of over 2,500 people.
The MGG family is welcoming, innovative and empowering. Some of our staff have been with MGG for over 20 years who have a wealth of knowledge and experience to share with those who are new to the healthcare recruitment sector. We believe that if we treat our own people well, our clients and candidates will receive the best possible service from our people.
We are proud to be a Disability Confident Employer. Therefore we strongly encourage applications from candidates with a disability and commit to interview these candidates if their application meets the minimum criteria for the role - just tell us when applying.
To ensure you have the best experience with us, please let us know if we can make any adjustments to our application or interview process and feel free to note in your application which pronouns you use.
your application has been submitted