Account Manager | Aviation Recruitment
Location: Hayes, West London
Salary: DOE £35,000 - £38,000 pa + bonus and benefits
Here at Carbon60 we have a strong track record of successfully partnering with airlines over the last 35 years; we love aviation and it loves us back. With a new client onboard, we are now looking for an Account Manager to join us permanently and work onsite at our client's office in Hayes, West London.
This is a diverse role that doesn't require any candidate sourcing or new business development, but you will be responsible for
- Building and maintaining excellent working relationships with all hiring managers and departments to ensure a smooth and timely recruitment process
- Interviewing candidates and selecting candidate suitability with the hiring manager
- Reporting and presenting performance against plan on a weekly and monthly basis
- Supporting and guiding the performance of the off-site resourcing team
- Candidate care, induction support & onboarding, and post placement aftercare
- Understanding of working to SLAs and ensuring effective operational excellence is delivered
- Confident relationship builder with strong ability to understand, analyse and interpret business requirements and trends from the market, hiring plans, and intelligence reports
- Ability to multi-task, problem solve while maintaining flexibility.
The role is suitable for an experienced internal recruiter or recruitment consultant, or even a recruitment coordinator with extensive experience in managing multiple stakeholders simultaneously. Acting as a single point of contact for our customer, you must be a strong communicator and be efficient in managing relationships at all levels across HR, Talent Acquisition, Operations and Manufacturing.
Ideally you will have a background in manufacturing recruitment or have a strong understanding of the industry, however our Carbon60 SMEs will help you get accustomed to your new industry, regardless of your previous recruitment experience.
For your hard work you will receive:
- 33 days paid holiday (inc bank holidays), rising 1 day/year in your first 5 years
- 10% bonus
- Birthday off as well as the option to buy/sell up to 5 days of A/L per year
- Quarterly lunch with MD for top performers
- Black tie events and annual Awards Conference, where we celebrate our top performers from all divisions
- Monthly DNA awards, where we celebrate the people that make a difference daily
- Lifestyle benefits and season tickets
- Flexible and hybrid working - subject to T&Cs
- Enhanced maternity and paternity leave
- Volunteering Day off, where you can focus on the projects that you are passionate about - tell us about it, we will probably want to get involved and support your project/initiative.
We believe that your success is our success, and our highly experienced mentors recognise the value of every single person from entry-level to senior leadership. Whether you join us with no experience, or with a proven track record seeking a new challenge, Carbon60 will provide the environment and career path for you to thrive. #weareallcarbon60
There's very little in the Aerospace & Defence, Building & Construction, Manufacturing or Power & Utilities sectors we haven't experienced -- our track record speaks for itself, ask us about our projects and collaborations or check them out on our website!
Carbon60 is a proud member of the Disability Confident scheme as well as Investors in People, and we welcome people of all backgrounds to apply, but please note, we can only consider candidates currently based in England with full Right to Work in the UK.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age.
your application has been submitted