Salary: starting at £25,000 pa, negotiable based on experience + benefits and commission
Location: Buckinghamshire, UK
Our Aviation team is looking for a Senior Recruiter to lead recruitment and manage all client relationship matters. This means no cold calling for new business, no out of hours or on call life, just pure delivery of temp placements and customer service excellence.
What will you be doing?
- Generate and effectively manage candidate applications to ensure a positive candidate experience
- Assist with the screening / interviewing of candidates that results in successful placements
- Candidate searches on the database, external job boards and Internet
- Deal promptly with candidate calls/queries, either directly or by referral to the appropriate Consultant
- Ensure all paperwork including contracts, PORTW, ID, TOE's and other relevant documentation is correctly completed, verified and stored
- Resolve all contractor queries
You will have at least 1, 2 years of experience in a client facing Consultant role and ideally come from an Aviation background. However, we are happy to consider any recruitment background as you will have specialist support and training.
Carbon60 is a technical recruitment consultancy and service provider. We are specialists in our sector, working across Aviation, Civil Engineering, Construction and Property, Defence, Energy and Engineering Technology. With 45 years of experience, Carbon60 partners with a range of global blue-chip brands as well as SME. We support anything from one-off perm hires to fully managed workforce solutions, SOW, apprenticeships and training. We are proud to be a part of Impellam Group, the largest recruitment company in the UK.
The people culture:
Our people sit at the heart of our success and we all share the Carbon60 DNA. We are role models, collaborators, driven to deliver and always willing to learn. We are not only recruitment experts, but we are also musicians, dancers, parents, animal lovers, mentors, sport fans and so much more.
We believe that your success is our success, and our highly experienced mentors recognise the value of every single person from entry-level to senior leadership. Whether you join us with no experience, or with a proven track record seeking a new challenge, Carbon60 will provide the environment and career path for you to thrive. #weareallcarbon60
Rewards and Recognition:
- 31 days paid holiday (inc bank holidays), rising 1 day/year in your first 5 years
- Birthday off as well as the option to buy/sell up to 5 days of A/L per year
- Great commission structure that comes with good revenues
- Quarterly lunch with MD for top performers
- Black tie events and annual Awards Conference, where we celebrate our top performers from all divisions
- Monthly DNA awards, where we celebrate the people that make a difference daily
- REC qualifications and apprenticeships
- Lifestyle benefits and season tickets
- Flexible and hybrid working - subject to T&Cs
- Enhanced maternity and paternity leave as well as childcare vouchers
If you believe this is the opportunity for you, then please get in touch for an informal confidential conversation.
Carbon60 is a proud member of the Disability Confident scheme. We know that talent comes in all shapes and sizes, from all around the world, and we welcome applicants from all backgrounds.
Please note that we can only consider candidates that are currently based in England with full Right to Work in the UK.
your application has been submitted