Competitive salary + benefits and uncapped commission scheme
Thinking about a change? Looking for a steady influx of roles to work on? Look no further...
We are looking for an experienced Recruiter to focus on delivery in our Managed Services desk. No need for new business development, or hundreds of cold calls daily, this is all about developing the account for which we have exclusivity.
As an experienced Recruiter that has excellent delivery skills, you will be confident in performing these key duties around Recruitment and Services:
- Building good working relationships with clients, candidates, peers, and managers.
- Proactively maintaining telephone contact with client users to define and fulfil assignments.
- Obtaining full booking details (including all necessary H & S information) and person specifications from clients maximising each opportunity for placements.
- Networking with candidates to obtain referrals and leads for new client business, whilst promoting the name of Carbon60.
- Actively supporting on company projects and initiatives
- Successfully resolving issues relating to contracts, grievances, and conflict.
- Delivery of contract and/or permanent assignments to meet client needs and maximise profitability.
To be successful in this role, you must have experience in high volume recruitment. Ideally you will have recruited or even worked within the Construction/Utilities sector. You will work mainly from the Aylesbury office so that you can be trained and supported as much as you need, but we are happy to consider hybrid working.
What's in it for you?
- You will be joining a fantastic team in our newly refurbished office in Aylesbury
- We have a great infrastructure in place to help you take your career to the next level and beyond
- Uncapped commission at up to £150 per placement
- No sales
- Annual Awards Ceremony and other team events
- REC qualifications and Apprenticeships
- Rising holiday allowance with service
- A day off for your birthday
- Company pension scheme
- Life assurance
- Enhanced maternity and paternity
- Childcare vouchers
Carbon60 is a well-established Recruitment Consultancy and Managed Services provider with over 40 years of experience. Throughout the pandemic we have changed the way we view and conduct business and we have greatly developed our Managed Services Team.
Why not be a part of our success?
If you believe you have what Carbon 60 is looking for then please get in touch for an informal confidential conversation.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.
your application has been submitted