Competitive salary + excellent benefits and commission scheme
It's time for you to take your career to the next level and start the new year in a brand new role.
In your new role with Carbon60 you will focus on white collar delivery for blue chip Construction companies, no cold calling, no sales.
We are building a national team for a newly developed White Collar Construction desk - extra hot. This is all about developing existing accounts for which we have either exclusivity or 1st tier supplier status.
You will be point of contact for high profile global blue-chip companies. Key duties around Recruitment and Services include:
- Building good working relationships with existing clients, candidates, peers, and managers.
- Sourcing candidates via CV excellent IT tools which are available to the business
- Placing and writing ads on various platforms
- Proactively maintaining telephone contact with client users to define and fulfil assignments.
- Obtaining full booking details (including all necessary H & S information) and person specifications from clients maximising each opportunity for placements.
- Networking with candidates to obtain referrals and leads for new client business, whilst promoting the name of Carbon60
- Actively supporting on company projects and initiatives
- Delivery of contract and/or permanent assignments to meet client needs and maximise profitability.
- Reviewing active assignments daily for 'fill ability' and handle appropriately
To be successful in this role, you will ideally have experience in Recruitment or a customer services office role. The successful person will be trained and supported by a highly experienced Manager.
You will be joining a brand-new team in our spacious, newly refurbished office in Aylesbury. We have a great infrastructure in place to help you take your career to the next level and beyond. The ideal candidate will work mainly from the office so that they can be trained and supported as much as they need, but we are happy to consider hybrid working.
Your new company is a well-established Recruitment Consultancy and Managed Services provider with over 40 years of experience, working withing Aviation, Defence, Infrastructure, Engineering , and Construction (please see website for further information)- Throughout the pandemic we have changed changed our strategy and we have greatly developed our white collar construction and renewables divisions.
The salary and benefits are excellent, as well as the commission that comes with good revenues, and a career path to match your increasing skills.
Our comprehensive benefits package including a rising holiday allowance with service, a day off for your birthday, company pension scheme, life assurance, enhanced maternity and paternity and even childcare vouchers.
If you believe you have what Carbon 60 are looking for then please get in touch for an informal confidential conversation.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.
your application has been submitted