If you are looking for an exciting new opportunity and have a background in administration, customer service or sales and would like a career in recruitment, where you can really make a difference then this could be the role for you joining our Blue Arrow Derby team as an Account Coordinator.
At Blue Arrow our people are at the heart of our success and we are proud to be an Investor in People Platinum employer. Our mission of Enhancing People's Lives unites all Blue Arrow staff under a profound appreciation for their part in helping people find fulfilling work.
The Account Coordinator role is fast paced and is a varied position where no two days are the same and includes
- Administration of successful candidates onto the payroll system
- Timesheet and payroll processing, general office duties
- Handling compliance issues and making Account Managers aware of any issues
- Processing holiday requests, employment/financial reference requests
- Recruitment: Assisting with sourcing, interviewing candidate, reports on Excel and administration
- HR duties: inductions, performance procedures
- New starter / leaver reports
What we are looking for:
Ideally a motivated and highly organised individual with some knowledge of payroll and recruitment or someone looking to pursue recruitment as a career with proven administration experience.
Blue Arrow is an Investor in People Platinum employer here are some of the Benefits, Training and Development we offer:
Some of the Benefits, Training and Development we offer:
- Bonuses and performance based quarterly salary reviews as a Recruitment Consultant and clear career path
- 23 days holiday (plus bank holidays) increasing by 1 day a year until it reaches 28 days
- Your Birthday off and you can buy extra holidays - out of hours team and head office support
- Fully paid day off for charity work of your choice
- Wide range of flexible and lifestyle benefits
- Long service and recognition awards
- Ongoing training and development - Blue Arrow is an Investor in People Platinum employer
Founded in 1959 Blue Arrow specialises in staffing for Admin & Secretarial including Call Centre, Transport & Logistics, Hospitality & Catering, Manufacturing & Production and Public Sector.
Our mission of Enhancing People's Lives unites all Blue Arrow staff under a profound appreciation for their part in helping people find fulfilling work.
Blue Arrow is part of the Impellam Group a leading global Talent Acquisition and Managed Workforce Solutions provider. Clients across the world trust us to deliver Managed Services and Specialist Staffing in the UK, North America, Australasia, the Middle East and Europe. Working with them are 2,600 Impellam people, bringing a wealth of expertise through our 14 market-leading brands across 106 locations.
We genuinely care about creating a diverse and inclusive team, not just because it's the right thing to do, but because we know it makes us a stronger, better business. At Blue Arrow, we are searching for people that share our excitement and passion for what we do, and we will continue to grow our OneBlueFamily with brilliant people from all different backgrounds, perspectives and experiences, celebrating our differences and knowing that collectively we make the difference.
We are proud to be a Disability Confident Employer. Therefore we strongly encourage applications from candidates with a disability and commit to interview these candidates if their application meets the minimum criteria for the role - just tell us when applying.
We are also a forces-friendly employer and extend the same interview guarantee to any current reservists, ex-armed forces personnel or forces spouses applying.
To ensure you have the best experience with us, please let us know if we can make any adjustments to our application or interview process and feel free to note in your application which pronouns you use.
your application has been submitted