Recruitment Consultant no BD
£25000 - £30000 pa + excellent benefits and commission scheme
Do you feel it's time for a change? You may feel there is nothing "better" out there in the market due to COVID and want to sit tight. We are convinced that Carbon 60 is one of the best kept secrets in the recruitment industry and want you to understand there is another option.
We are opening a new Consultant role due to growth. The desk is already built - extra hot. No need for new business development, or hundreds of cold calls daily, this is all about developing existing accounts which have either exclusivity or 1st tier supplier status.
As an experienced Recruiter you will be point of contact for high profile national blue-chip companies. Key duties around Recruitment and Services include:
- Building good working relationships with clients, candidates, peers, and managers.
- Proactively maintaining telephone contact with client users to define and fulfil assignments.
- Obtaining full booking details (including all necessary H & S information) and person specifications from clients maximising each opportunity for placements.
- Networking with candidates to obtain referrals and leads for new client business, whilst promoting the name of Carbon60.
- Mentoring new or more junior employees
- Actively supporting on company projects and initiatives
- Successfully resolving issues relating to contracts, grievances, and conflict.
- Delivery of contract and/or permanent assignments to meet client needs and maximise profitability.
- Reviewing active assignments daily for 'fill ability' and handle appropriately
To be successful in this role, you will have experience in Recruitment, ideally in Construction. But not to worry, you will be trained in your new industry and joining a well performing team that is happy to help. Also, the highly industry experienced Manager that is happy to mentor you. We have a great infrastructure in place to help you take your career to the next level and beyond. The ideal candidate will work mainly from the office so that they can be trained and supported as much as they need, but we are happy to consider hybrid working.
Your new company is a well-established Recruitment Consultancy and Managed Services provider with over 40 years of experience, working withing Aviation, Defence, Infrastructure and Engineering - this is just to name a few of our divisions. Throughout the pandemic we have changed the way we view and conduct business and we have greatly developed our white collar construction and renewables divisions.
The salary and benefits are excellent, as well as the commission that comes with good revenues. Our comprehensive benefits package including a rising holiday allowance with service, a day off for your birthday, company pension scheme, life assurance, enhanced maternity and paternity and even childcare vouchers.
If you believe you have what Carbon 60 are looking for then please get in touch for an informal confidential conversation.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.
your application has been submitted