Location: Remote, UK
Salary: £23,000 - £24,000 pa + benefits
Are you a confident team player with excellent communication skills? Have an eye-for-detail and enjoy solving problems? We need you to be part of our team!
You will be joining an established project team on a client contract, running a nationwide recruitment campaign, we are looking to hire a Project Coordinator to support activities across the team. This is an ideal role for someone working in a projects, marketing, recruitment or sales admin role looking to progress to the next step in their career.
Available for hybrid working across the South of England, this is a permanent, full time, position. Reporting into the Talent Attraction Manager you will join a creative and lively team who are passionate about continuous professional development and being a true partner to our colleagues and clients.
What you will be doing?
- Monitor project performance daily against SLAs and report any concerns to project team
- Weekly reporting against KPIs and SLAs - collation and generation
- Data gathering for monthly report pack
- Highlighting reports for Campaign Project Management
- Managing relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Market research
- Internal and external diary management, as well as supporting with events, room bookings and arranging materials to be delivered onsite
- Notes, actions, and minutes
- Advertising on career sites and supporting the Talent Attraction Manager with recruitment marketing campaigns
As the successful Project Coordinator, you will have:
- Previous Coordinator or Administrator experience
- Strong understanding of the role
- Sound knowledge of Office365
- Relationship building skills
- Data handling experience and detail orientated approach
- Reliable, with the ability to prioritize workload and manage time effectively
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills
This role will have exposure to the marketing, account management, sales and recruitment functions of this account. Combined with Carbon60's DNA values this role will have the opportunity to develop and build a career towards any one of those different paths.
Rewards and Recognition:
- 31 days paid holiday (inc bank holidays), rising 1 day/year in your first 5 years
- Birthday off as well as the option to buy/sell up to 5 days of A/L per year
- Quarterly lunch with MD for top performers
- Black tie events and annual Awards Conference, where we celebrate our top performers from all divisions
- Monthly DNA awards, where we celebrate the people that make a difference daily
- REC qualifications and apprenticeships
- Lifestyle benefits and season tickets
- Flexible and hybrid working - subject to T&Cs
- Enhanced maternity and paternity leave as well as childcare vouchers
Carbon60 is a proud member of the Disability Confident scheme.
Interviews are being held in June, so apply now to reserve your space!
your application has been submitted