Location: Milton Keynes, UK
Salary: £22,000 - £23,000 pa + benefits
Carbon60 have partnered with the UK's leading alternative provider of wholesale fibre infrastructure and the builder of Gigabit Britain. Known for the Gigabit City projects, CityFibre is disrupting a stagnant UK telecoms market and helping spark our digital economy. With bold plans to deploy fibre direct to 5 million homes and businesses, we will soon be transforming the digital capabilities of towns and cities up and down the country. Full speed ahead!
We are now looking for a Training Coordinator to focus on client and build partners and ensure the smooth and efficient administration of all training requirements.
What you will be doing?
- You will be responsible for liaising directly with build partners, CityFibre and candidates
- Maintaining and updating training records on spreadsheets
- Generating and collating reports from contractors and 3rd party providers to provide training compliance information, and to provide early warnings of training renewal dates
- Producing weekly city/area/regional training compliance reports
- Managing training requests received via the build partners or direct from CityFibre
- Maintaining training accounts
- Managing the training calendar, bookings and cancellations effectively
- Making sure that all training bookings are sequenced so that all pre-requisite training is completed prior to each course
- Resolving logistical training issues as they arise
- Planning and co-ordinating training schedules and providing additional training support
- Liaising with trainers and the training manager to provide support when required
- Supporting in the launches of any new and required training events
To be successful in this role you need:
- Previous experience within in an administration role
- Excellent attention to detail and effective time management skills
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
- A good understanding of the Telecom, Utilities or Construction industry
- Strong MS Excel skills
- Office 365 experience
Our people culture:
Our people sit at the heart of our success and we all share the Carbon60 DNA. We are role models, collaborators, driven to deliver and always willing to learn. We are not only recruitment experts, but we are also musicians, dancers, parents, animal lovers, mentors, sport fans and so much more.
We believe that your success is our success, and our highly experienced mentors recognise the value of every single person from entry-level to senior leadership. Whether you join us with no experience, or with a proven track record seeking a new challenge, Carbon60 will provide the environment and career path for you to thrive. #weareallcarbon60
Rewards and Recognition:
- 31 days paid holiday (inc bank holidays), rising 1 day/year in your first 5 years
- Birthday off as well as the option to buy/sell up to 5 days of A/L per year
- Great commission structure that comes with good revenues
- Quarterly lunch with MD for top performers
- Black tie events and annual Awards Conference, where we celebrate our top performers from all divisions
- Monthly DNA awards, where we celebrate the people that make a difference daily
- REC qualifications and apprenticeships
- Lifestyle benefits and season tickets
- Flexible and hybrid working - subject to T&Cs
- Enhanced maternity and paternity leave as well as childcare vouchers
Carbon60 is a technical recruitment consultancy and service provider. We are specialists in our sector, working across Aviation, Civil Engineering, Construction and Property, Defence, Energy and Engineering Technology. With 45 years of experience, Carbon60 partners with a range of global blue-chip brands as well as SME. We support anything from one-off perm hires to fully managed workforce solutions, SOW, apprenticeships and training. We are proud to be a part of Impellam Group, the largest recruitment company in the UK.
If you believe this is the opportunity for you, then please get in touch for an informal confidential conversation.
Carbon60 is a proud member of the Disability Confident scheme.
your application has been submitted