Since forming in 2001, Comensura has grown to become a market leader in managing the supply of temporary, permanent and contract labour for organisations across multiple sectors. With a combined client base of over 120 public and private sector organisations across the UK and Australia, we are trusted to manage over £700m of our customers' recruitment spend each year.
This role represents an exciting opportunity to contribute to the ongoing development and success of this expanding and established venture for Comensura and to play an important part in the delivery of this service. The role will impact and influence key aspects of our solution and some of the key tasks and activities are outlined below:
- Advice on capturing an effective SOW Specification of Requirements
- Identifying project outcomes and associated payment process
- Support on the best way to create an SOW approach that meets the needs of customers
- Selection of a supply chain of external providers capable of delivering project outcomes
- Measurement and evaluation of supplier proposals across a range of categories of supply
- Contribute to an open and constructive dialogue between Comensura, customers and potential suppliers
- Management and evaluation of supplier proposals and appointment to the project.
We are looking for someone with either a managed services /recruitment or procurement background with knowledge of legislation key to SOW e.g IR35
An ability to work in a commercially focused environment with a diverse range of customers will be an important feature of the role and this should be a key feature of your background and experience.
Key Skills and Experience
- Recruitment /managed services or Procurement experience.
- Ability to engage and grow customer and supplier relationships
- A combination of strong technical skills combined with commercial acumen
- Supply chain management experience aligned to varied categories of supply
- Ability to work on own initiative and to manage projects across a diverse customer base
We genuinely care about creating a diverse and inclusive team, not just because it's the right thing to do, but because we know it makes us a stronger, better business. At Comensura, we are searching for people that share our excitement and passion for what we do, and we will continue to grow the Comensura Family with brilliant people from all different backgrounds, perspectives and experiences, celebrating our individualities and knowing that collectively we make the difference.
We strongly encourage applications from candidates with a disability and commit to interview you if your application meets the minimum criteria for the role - just tell us when applying.
We are also a forces-friendly employer and extend the same interview guarantee to any current reservists, ex-armed forces personnel or forces spouses applying.
To ensure you have the best experience with us, please let us know if we can make any adjustments to our application or interview process and feel free to note in your application which pronouns you use.
your application has been submitted