Since forming in 2001, Comensura has grown to become a market leader in managing the supply of temporary, permanent and contract labour for organisations across multiple sectors. With a combined client base of over 120 public and private sector organisations across the UK and Australia, we are trusted to manage over £700m of our customers' recruitment spend each year.
This newly created role represents an exciting opportunity to contribute to the ongoing development and success of this relatively new venture for Comensura and to play an important part in the delivery of this service. The role will impact and influence key aspects of our solution and some of the key tasks and activities are outlined below:
- Advice on capturing an effective SOW Specification of Requirements
- Identifying project outcomes and associated payment process
- Support on the best way to create an SOW approach that meets the needs of customers
- Selection of a supply chain of external providers capable of delivering project outcomes
- Measurement and evaluation of supplier proposals across a range of categories of supply
- Contribute to an open and constructive dialogue between Comensura, customers and potential suppliers
- Management and evaluation of supplier proposals and appointment to the project.
Applicants are likely to have already gained procurement experience gained from within either a public or commercial sector environment. Of equal importance is the ability to bring category management expertise from a professional services or consultancy background although other category experience may also be relevant for this role.
An ability to work in a commercially focused environment with a diverse range of customers will be an important feature of the role and this should be a key feature of your background and experience.
Key Skills and Experience
- Good knowledge and understanding of procurement practice and principles
- Ability to engage and grow customer and supplier relationships
- A combination of strong technical skills combined with commercial acumen
- Supply chain management experience aligned to varied categories of supply
- Ability to work on own initiative and to manage projects across a diverse customer base
Comensura is committed to diversity and flexibility in the workplace. If you require any reasonable adjustments to support you during the application process, please mention this at any stage.
your application has been submitted