Great career opportunity to join Blue Arrow as an Executive Account Manager working 100% remotely from home leading a team of Account Managers alongside having your own personal portfolio of existing clients to manage.
You will be maximising revenue within your team through the effective management of activity in the timely supply of flexible employees to clients in the catering sector and providing service excellence to clients by embracing Blue Arrow's promise-based culture. To ensure that Blue Arrow's values are reflected in every activity and that your actions continually work towards achieving high road recruitment practices that are aligned to enhancing the lives of everyone that touches Blue Arrow.
MORE ABOUT THE JOB
You will be involved in the following Team Leadership, Sales, Service, Candidate Resourcing.
Some of the key responsibilities include:
- Remote team leadership, regular team reviews, managing and driving performance
- Leading by example through sales and/or fulfilment activity
- Leading daily review meetings
- Being a point of escalation for Client and Flexible Employee queries
- Maintaining your own client relationships/commitments through sales or fulfilment
- Proactively developing new business opportunities by identifying and establishing opportunities within a specified client portfolio
- Converting sales leads in line with wider sales strategy, led/supported by the National Account Team
- Managing and maintaining an accurate client database and a programmed sales campaign, including lead/prospect qualification, on-line appointment making and business generation
- Working with the National Account Team as relevant to remotely present/pitch to new sites/contacts
- Promoting all available flexible employees through proactive candidate marketing calls
- Communicating with the client to ensure they are kept up to date with progress against orders and provide relevant feedback to promote accurate and achievable candidate pipeline management
- Engaging with the client on forward planning local level recruitment needs and providing this data to the resourcing teams
- Promoting temp to perm placements by proactively identifying permanent opportunities for flexible employees
- Developing and continually reviewing an applicant attraction strategy that is fit for purpose to ensure that client requirements are met, and an adequate pipeline of candidates is maintained
- Resourcing suitable candidates to support the fulfilment needs of the hub
- Preparing and facilitating the ongoing attraction, selection and recruitment of suitable candidates ensuring optimum levels of flexible employees are available to meet client needs
- Screening, interviewing, assessing, take-on and deploying flexible employees in line with company standard operating procedures
- Engagement with Vetting & Compliance and Resourcing teams
- Assisting candidates with the application process, briefing them on the interview/assessment process and giving them a thorough overview of the role and client
- Proactively work to fill all outstanding vacancies/assignments
- Consistently update, maintain and utilise the system with relevant client and candidate information/activity
- Liaise with the Business Support Co-ordinators about client audits
- Regularly review SLA achievement and customer satisfaction levels through a diarised service evaluation programme in line with client's expectations/contracts
- Be on-site as defined per client
- Arrange and attend client service meetings on-line
- Liaising with the Business Support Co-ordinators to produce contractually agreed MI
- Be the escalation point for invoice/debt issues and pay issues from the Business Support Co-ordinators
- Manage the welfare and HR management of Flexible Employees placed with clients
We are ideally looking for an experienced recruitment industry professional ideally with team leading skills or looking for the next move into a managerial role.
- Proven experience in developing new and existing business relationships
- Experience within a similar 360 sales or account management recruitment role
- You will be solutions orientated and strive to find the best outcomes for clients and candidates
- Someone who can work autonomously and 100% remotely but equally be an integral team player
Some of the Benefits, Training and Development we offer:
- Service bonuses and clear career path
- 23 days holiday (plus bank holidays) increasing by 1 day a year until it reaches 28 days
- Your Birthday off and you can buy extra holidays
- Fully paid day off for charity work of your choice
- Wide range of flexible and lifestyle benefits
- Long service and recognition awards
- In house training and e-learning
- Blue Arrow is an Investor in People Platinum employer
Supported by our advanced technology systems, we embrace hybrid working and this role will be 100% working remotely from home.
Founded in 1959 Blue Arrow specialises in staffing for Admin & Secretarial including Call Centre, Transport & Logistics, Hospitality & Catering, Manufacturing & Production and Public Sector.
Our mission of Enhancing People's Lives unites all Blue Arrow staff under a profound appreciation for their part in helping people find fulfilling work.
Blue Arrow is part of the Impellam Group a leading global Talent Acquisition and Managed Workforce Solutions provider. Clients across the world trust us to deliver Managed Services and Specialist Staffing in the UK, North America, Australasia, the Middle East and Europe. Working with them are 2,600 Impellam people, bringing a wealth of expertise through our 14 market-leading brands across 106 locations.
We genuinely care about creating a diverse and inclusive team, not just because it's the right thing to do, but because we know it makes us a stronger, better business. At Blue Arrow, we are searching for people that share our excitement and passion for what we do, and we will continue to grow our OneBlueFamily with brilliant people from all different backgrounds, perspectives and experiences, celebrating our differences and knowing that collectively we make the difference.
We are proud to be a Disability Confident Employer. Therefore we strongly encourage applications from candidates with a disability and commit to interview these candidates if their application meets the minimum criteria for the role - just tell us when applying.
We are also a forces-friendly employer and extend the same interview guarantee to any current reservists, ex-armed forces personnel or forces spouses applying.
To ensure you have the best experience with us, please let us know if we can make any adjustments to our application or interview process and feel free to note in your application which pronouns you use.
your application has been submitted