Onsite Client Services Recruitment Manager
(MSP Recruitment Solution)
Edinburgh - Client Site & WFH
Lorien Resourcing is a market leading technology recruitment business. Delivering recruitment services from PSL all the way through to full multidiscipline RPO & MSP Solutions. The key to our service is that recruitment expertise is at the very core or everything we do. This is what makes us a part of the 2nd largest recruitment business in the UK.
Due to unprecedented growth, Lorien Resourcing is investing in recruiting new talent to join an award winning, established MSP team onsite with this Global Financial Services client based in Edinburgh.
The successful applicant will be responsible for managing the onsite client relationships with Hiring Managers & Senior Stakeholders. To ensure the recruitment process is managed effectively and in line with Client's and Lorien's objectives to maximise opportunities for growth and development of account.
You will be responsible on the overall delivery of all the Contract Recruitment activity for our client and act as that bridge between our client and Lorien Resourcing. Delivery of CV's will be initially via Lorien Resourcing's delivery team based in Edinburgh and if necessary managing the 2nd tier / 3rd tier suppliers to obtain the very best candidates for them. The role will encompass all elements of the recruitment lifecycle working with the stakeholders; from demand planning, resource approval and requisition, interviewing selection and on-board. Our client will expect that we will deliver best in class recruitment service and practices drawing on the knowledge and experience of our team.
Based on client site in Edinburgh and working as part of the Recruitment Team, success in the role will be the ability to integrate with the business to act as a true trusted advisor and subject matter expert on the recruitment of new talent. We are looking for a hard-working, career minded and results driven individual with a high level of professionalism and ambition to be based on client site as part of Lorien's on-site' recruitment solution. You will be accountable for the recruitment process with a key focus on stakeholder management, relationship management and managing the recruitment supply chain - vendor management on all various recruitment projects across the whole business.
To be considered for this opportunity you need to have proven experience in streamlining the recruitment process, while also being responsible for the vacancy management and pipeline for the whole business. You need to be able to effectively establish and drive client stakeholder relationships in order to build and develop our business relationship. Engaging with hiring managers, while understanding their recruitment needs so that you can ensure best practise and drive recruitment forward, with the recruitment supply chain to obtain the best results.
- Manage the day to day client relationship with hiring managers and client internal recruitment team as applicable
- Providing recruitment advice to Hiring Managers
- Managing end to end recruitment process including taking full and detailed vacancy briefing and advising on appropriate sourcing strategies
- Pro-actively exploring new opportunities within client to maximise Lorien opportunity
- Providing market information to client to positively influence recruitment decisions
- Working collaboratively with Lorien sourcing team to fill roles
- Management of 3rd party agencies (where applicable)
- Arranging and chairing agency briefing sessions and monitoring ongoing supplier performance
- Providing qualified shortlists to hiring managers
- Accurate upkeep of all recruitment systems
- Managing offer and on-boarding process as required
- Compliance with and adherence to all client policies
- Working in line with formal SLAs agreed with client
- Leading Contractor Care programme and managing active contractor relationships
- Project work and any other relevant activities as required and directed by Lorien Management
This opportunity would suit an experienced Onsite Recruitment Business Partner or an Operational Strategic Account Manager who has excellent stakeholder management and Management Information skills, who wants to work with a global client and a market leader in this space. It's important to understand that you will be onsite and very client facing and sharing the office space with all the senior stakeholders of this global business. You will be hands on and involved in all aspects of IT recruitment for the business. You would need to feel very comfortable with this level of responsibility and involvement to be considered.
With direct client access, good volume of requirements and a high quality employee value proposition this is a unique opportunity. This is a key role for the business and the package / prospects will reflect our desire to appoint the right person for the role.
All applications will be confidential.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age
your application has been submitted