Direct Recruiter x 3 (RPO)
Procurement, Audit, Risk, Compliance, HR, Consulting, Corporate Functions
Excellent Salary + Uncapped Commission + Benefits
Location: Leadenhall Street, City of London
We have a great opportunity to work on one of Lorien's biggest RPO Corporate Accounts on an exclusive basis. This is a "high volume," and "exclusive" account where Lorien support them across all their corporate functions. A great opportunity for a delivery focused recruiter.
Your new company:
Lorien Resourcing is part of the Impellam Group (the 2nd largest Staffing company in the UK, and 6th largest worldwide). We are market leaders in the recruitment sector, with over 40 years' experience in the industry. We partner with some of the most prestigious corporate clients across the country and globe, working with them at a strategic level whereby they outsource their recruitment needs to us.
An opportunity to work with existing clients and earn a salary that reflects the value you add to the business. Lorien offer an uncapped commission structure that will reflect your hard work and results. You well and truly get out, what you put in and get paid what you are worth on a monthly basis.
All delivery focused - ZERO new business development - Lorien are engaged at an RPO level with this client. The RPO Direct Recruiter will be hands on in recruitment delivery to this global client on an exclusive basis.
What you can expect to do doing on a day to day basis:
As a Direct Recruiter at Lorien, you WON'T be cold calling to generate new business - you'll be partnering with our existing client, getting to know them, while having a real chance to work with the candidate market place.
- Receiving job specs and liaising with the client's recruitment manager
- Stakeholder management
- Advertising vacancies and managing candidate responses
- Actively resourcing suitable candidates for live vacancies
- Overseeing the entire process on the candidate stage, from offer through to placement stage.
Filling Permanent Vacancies, across any of these sectors - Procurement, Audit, Risk, Compliance, HR, Consultancy, Finance, Accountancy, Corporate Functions. You may have possibly worked in a 360 recruitment role but want to move away from new business and focus on an existing warm desk - no cold calling to clients and focus more on delivery / account management!
What you can expect in return:
- Learn from a highly supportive leadership team: our Senior Management Team (SMT) are always on hand to answer your questions, listen to and action your thoughts and suggestions, and mentor and coach where necessary. Note: our SMT started off in this exact role you're reading about - we like to promote from within based on your merits and achievements. So, you'll be in very capable hands.
- Undertake account management: we're an exclusive supplier to our customers, so you won't be in competition with other agencies. Instead, from day one, you'll be working on multiple roles at any one time - allowing you to get to know our clients inside out, and truly partner with them on their various recruitment needs.
- Develop and grow via training: everyone learns in their own way. Our team of experts will deliver a market-leading training programme tailored to your individual needs - an ongoing commitment, to help transform and progress your recruitment journey at Lorien.
- Enjoy fun incentives: we're not shy to celebrate and champion the success of our people. From lunch clubs with our directors and team nights out through to Elite holidays (think Dubai, Vegas, New York, Ibiza and Barbados - the latter being this year's destination).
- Package: earn an excellent basic salary, plus a commission structure with no threshold enabling you to maximise your earnings. You also get a day off on your birthday. And of course, we offer the usual benefits - including contributory pension, private healthcare, life assurance, and a cycle-to-work scheme.
You'll be a part of something very special. Our people shape our culture: a relaxed working environment that values trust, flexibility, camaraderie, and rewards. Please do get in touch for an immediate interview.... we all know these vacancies don't come along very often.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age
your application has been submitted