(Permanent IT Recruitment)
Base salary: £30k-£35k + Uncapped Commission + Benefits
Location: Leadenhall Street, City of London
GREAT NEWS FOR ALL YOU IT RECRUITERS
NEW RPO CLIENT WON
LOOKING FOR SOMETHING DELIVERY FOCUSED?
We have an exciting opportunity here at Lorien in our London office for an experienced IT recruitment consultant who wants to partner with a Brand New RPO Client that has agreed to partner with Lorien exclusively for all their Permanent IT Recruitment needs. A major player in the "Online, E-Commerce, Retail" arena. Guarantee if you had 5 guesses who this market leading client is..... you will probably only need one!
You will be a true partner, an extension to their business to manage, partner, consult and fill all IT / Tech recruitment requirements for this client. This is an amazing opportunity for someone who wants to work with a client at the very top of their game. A brand you will be truly proud to partner with.
Your new company:
Lorien is part of the Impellam Group (the 2nd largest Staffing company in the UK, and 6th largest worldwide). We are market leaders in the IT recruitment sector, with over 40 years' experience in the industry. We partner with some of the most prestigious corporate clients across the country and globe, working with them at a strategic level whereby they outsource their recruitment needs to us.
We now need a Delivery Consultant / Sourcing Partner who wants to work in a candidate focused recruitment role. An opportunity to work with this brand new RPO client, while earning a salary that reflects the value you add to the business. Lorien offer an uncapped commission structure that will reflect your hard work and results. You well and truly get out, what you put in and get paid what you are worth on a monthly basis.
All delivery focused - ZERO new business development - The Sourcing Partner / Delivery Consultant will be hands on in recruitment delivery to this client who are market leaders in the online / e-commerce retail sector.
What you can expect to be doing on a day to day basis:
There will not be many opportunities like this, working as a Delivery Consultant at Lorien, means you WON'T be cold calling to generate new business - you'll be servicing and partnering with this great client, getting to know them, while having a real chance to work with the candidate market place.
- Receiving job specs and liaising with the client's recruitment manager
- Advertising vacancies and managing candidate responses
- Developing highly qualified candidate talent pools
- Actively resourcing suitable candidates for live vacancies
- Using a variety of different recruitment strategies to attract the best talent - events / meet ups etc.
- Overseeing the entire process on the candidate stage, from offer through to placement stage.
- Worked in an IT recruitment company as a Resourcer / Delivery Consultant / Account Manager
- Filling IT Recruitment Vacancies
- Possibly worked in a 360 recruitment role but want to move away from new business and focus on an existing warm desk - no cold calling to clients and focus more on delivery / account management!
What you can expect in return:
- Learn from a highly supportive leadership team: our Senior Management Team (SMT) are always on hand to answer your questions, listen to and action your thoughts and suggestions, and mentor and coach where necessary. Note: our SMT started off in this exact role you're reading about - we like to promote from within based on your merits and achievements. So, you'll be in very capable hands.
- Undertake account management: we're an exclusive supplier to our customers, so you won't be in competition with other agencies. Instead, from day one, you'll be working on multiple roles at any one time - allowing you to get to know our clients inside out, and truly partner with them on their various recruitment needs.
- Develop and grow via training: everyone learns in their own way. Our team of experts will deliver a market-leading training programme tailored to your individual needs - an ongoing commitment, in order to help transform and progress your recruitment journey at Lorien.
- Enjoy fun incentives: we're not shy to celebrate and champion the success of our people. From lunch clubs with our directors and team nights out through to Elite holidays (think Dubai, Vegas, New York, Ibiza and Barbados - the latter being this year's destination).
- Package: earn an excellent basic salary, plus an industry-leading commission structure with no threshold enabling you to maximise your earnings. You also get a day off on your birthday. And of course, we offer the usual benefits - including contributory pension, private healthcare, life assurance, and a cycle-to-work scheme.
A real blend of home & office work at present - But your base will need to be from our London office supporting this client. You'll be a part of something very special. Our people shape our culture: a relaxed working environment that values trust, flexibility, camaraderie, and rewards.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age
your application has been submitted