About the role and key responsibilities
The purpose of the role is to build and manage excellent relationships with both candidates and hiring managers, maximising Carbon60's performance and position within its clients while achieving all aspects of the service level agreement. You will also ensure that all clients, candidates, and colleagues receive an experience in line with the Carbon60 vision, which is to become the most trusted and respected global provider, partner and developer of people in the Technical area.
We will achieve this vision by consistently developing trust partnerships through our expertise and delivery of our promises. To that extent, you will have to:
- Attend Client meetings and provide regular progress reporting and Management Information as required
- Liaise with on-site contacts to understand and qualify hiring requirements
- Network with candidates and workers to obtain referrals for new candidates whilst promoting the name of Carbon60
- To generate and effectively manage candidate applications ensuring a positive candidate experience. Source and screen all applicants before sending through ensuring only the appropriate candidates are presented
- Arrange all interviews between the client and candidates, taking responsibility for obtaining feedback and relaying this to the candidate in an appropriate way
- Negotiate all starter offers and arrange related paperwork.
- To ensure all paperwork including Contracts of Employment, PORTW, ID, TOE's, BB's and other documentation is correctly completed, verified and stored
- Ensure full compliance of all data entered onto the database and ensure candidate MI is kept current and correct to allow for Market Intel reporting.
- Build and maintain excellent working relationships with on-site contacts
- Resolve all contractor queries
- Ensure all documents and processes used are in accordance with company standards
- Proactively monitor and report on the performance of the on-site service against the client SLA
- Meet financial/placement targets
- Mentor new and more junior colleagues
You will be an experienced Recruiter. Ideally you will come from a Construction/ Utilities Recruitment background or come from a high-volume Recruitment company.
We are looking for someone that shares our passion for excellence and hunger for success; a person that is driven by the Carbon60 vision of becoming the most trusted and respected global provider, partner and developer in the Technical arena.
- Excellent communication skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Office software
- Ability to prioritise and manage own workload
- Proactive and reliable
- Able to work well under pressure and in high volume environments with monthly and quarterly KPIs
- Relationship builder with a flexible and confident approach to work
- Ability to influence people and gain commitment.
- Good understanding of industry and markets
If you are not 100% sure you match our requirements, our Talent Acquisition Partner will be happy to discuss this and other opportunities within Carbon60.
Carbon60 is a specialist technical recruitment consultancy and service provider. Working across the Aviation, Civil Engineering, Construction & Property, Defence, Energy and Engineering Technology sectors. Based in the UK, Europe and Saudi Arabia, Carbon60 has over 40 years of experience delivering innovative solutions beyond standard recruitment activities. We are proud to be part of the Impellam group, a leading Global Talent Acquisition and Managed Workforce solutions provider that delivers bold promises to help build better businesses. Clients across the world trust us to deliver Managed Services and Specialist Staffing in the UK, Europe, North America and Australasia. Working with us are 2,500 Impellam people bringing a wealth of expertise through our 13 market leading brands across 76 locations. Underpinning everything we do is our Virtuoso strategy, which recognises it is our people that make the difference.
Why work with us?
Carbon60 are proud to be leading the way with a unique culture and supportive family feel. Our people sit at the heart of our success, so we look for people who share in our values - the Carbon60 DNA.
Our DNA defines who we are, why we exist and how we ensure success. It was created by our people, for our people. It's how we recruit, manage, reward and engage everyone that works with us. We are skill orientated and once your strengths are identified, you will be supported to develop them further as well as grow the areas where you need a bit of work. For this to happen you will have access to a global learning management system to help employees continuously learn and develop.
We can offer accredited learning (REC qualifications and apprenticeships) and have structured career pathways for those wanting to progress. We like to think that you get out what you put in and we enjoy our grown-up culture.
Besides your A/L and bank holidays, you get your birthday off, childcare and eye care vouchers, as well as enhanced maternity and paternity pay.
We also care about your long-term wellbeing and offer a Life Insurance, Employee assistance programme (AEP) for those times when life goes up and down and you may need a bit of support as well as the flexibility to 'play around' with benefits once you have passed your probation.
We celebrate diversity and understand that an inclusive workplace only strengthens our team. From hosting celebrations and recognising meaningful days, to proudly committing to the Disability Confident Scheme, we're continuously working to improve our equality.
The best part is the way we chose to celebrate your successes and reward them as well as recognize how important long service is. Visit our page for a more comprehensive list of benefits and advantages and to get a better idea of what our culture is.
The list can be quite long for one ad, but please do not hesitate to ask about our other benefits!
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.
your application has been submitted