If you're interested in a career in recruitment and are passionate about working as part of a team who cares about making a difference whilst providing exceptional services to clients and candidates, then join our Medacs Global Group family which contains brands such as Medacs Healthcare and Global Medics.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Medacs Global Group (MGG) is currently recruiting for an Extended Hours Consultant- part time and fulltime hours available. The hours for this role will be weeknights from 18:00-22:00 and at weekends during the hours of 08:00-20:00 and we can be entirely flexible within these time frames. The shifts available are Wednesdays 17:30-22:00, Thursday 17:30-22:00, Fridays 18:00-22:00, Saturdays 07:45-20:15 (or we may consider half days for the right applicant 07:45-14:00 / 13:45-20:15). This is a hybrid role with the office based in Stafford and but can also be remote based.
Here's some of the key responsibilities:
- Answering phone calls and e-mails professionally
- Ensuring all shift requests are adequately worked on and covered.
- Maintaining excellent communication, both verbally and electronically, with our clients, candidates, and other team members.
- Actioning all queries and enquiries promptly during out of hours operations.
- Notifying clients and candidates of cancellations when they arise and arranging a suitable replacement for shifts when required.
- Providing a detailed log of your activity whilst on shift and present a thorough handover to the day team/night team, ensuring they are fully informed of any important information or outstanding actions.
- Representing Medacs at a national level and maintain our excellent reputation.
You will need to be self-motivated and enthusiastic with a passion to deliver exceptional customer service. Ideally you will have experience of working in a similar role.
When joining MGG you will have access to a range of benefits that we have on offer:
- Competitive salaries
- Flexible working with the option to work from home
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays and your birthday off
- Paid volunteering day
- Company pension and life assurance
- Wellbeing support through an Employee Assistance Programme
- A voluntary mentoring programme
- Reward and recognition quarterly awards
- Excellent induction plus ongoing training and development
- Clear career paths
We provide a range of services including staffing, managed services, staff bank, occupational health, workforce consulting, social care and homecare through our specialist brands; Medacs Healthcare, Global Medics and Litmus Workforce Solutions.
Medacs Global Group is a leading global healthcare workforce solutions provider. We provide a range of services including staffing, managed services, staff bank, occupational health, workforce consulting, social care and homecare through our specialist brands; Medacs Healthcare, Global Medics and Litmus Workforce Solutions.
Established in 1990, we have an enviable reputation for providing high quality locum, temporary and permanent doctors, nurses, allied health professionals, clinical assessor, and care workers. We are the largest provider of locum doctors to the NHS and largest supplier of specialist healthcare managed services outside of the United States.
MGG have operations across the United Kingdom, Ireland, Middle East, India, Australia and New Zealand, the Medacs Global Group and as a member of Impellam Group, our teams are part of a global community of over 2,500 people.
The MGG family is welcoming, innovative and empowering. Some of our staff have been with MGG for over 20 years who have a wealth of knowledge and experience to share with those who are new to the healthcare recruitment sector. We believe that if we treat our own people well, our clients and candidates will receive the best possible service from our people.
We are proud to be a Disability Confident Employer. Therefore, we strongly encourage applications from candidates with a disability and commit to interview these candidates if their application meets the minimum criteria for the role - just tell us when applying.
To ensure you have the best experience with us, please let us know if we can make any adjustments to our application or interview process and feel free to note in your application which pronouns you use.
your application has been submitted