360 Recruitment Consultant Engineering
competitive pay + excellent benefits package and uncapped bonus scheme
We are looking for an experienced Recruitment Consultant to join us on the Fareham Engineering team. This is a unique opportunity within a growing team, to work on high-profile national accounts.
Carbon60 provides an adult environment where you will oversee your own desk and workload.
Your key duties are:
- Proactively develop new business opportunities by identifying and developing relationships with prospective clients
- Build and maintain excellent working relationships with on-site contacts to understand and qualify hiring requirements.
- Source and screen all applicants before sending through ensuring only the appropriate candidates are presented
- Negotiate all starter offers and arrange related paperwork.
- To ensure all paperwork including Contracts of Employment, PORTW, ID, TOE's, BB's and other documentation is correctly completed, verified and stored
- Ensure full compliance of all data entered onto the database and ensure candidate MI is kept current and correct to allow for Market Intel reporting.
- Proactively monitor and report on the performance of the on-site service against the client SLA and internal KPIs
Working across the Aviation, Civil Engineering, Construction & Property, Defence, Energy and Engineering Technology sectors, we are based in the UK, Europe and Saudi Arabia. Carbon60 has over 40 years of experience delivering innovative solutions beyond standard recruitment activities. We are proud to be part of the Impellam group, a leading Global Talent Acquisition and Managed Workforce solutions provider.
You will be an experienced Recruitment Consultant that is passionate about business development and keen to grow your desk to its full potential. Ideally you come from an Engineering Recruitment background, but if not, we are more than happy to train you in your new industry.
You will be part of a highly experienced team of Consultants and you will have full support and mentorship or even training 'on demand'. Your career path and promotion criteria are well presented, so you know what is expected of you if personal development and growth is what you are looking for.
We are looking for someone that shares our passion for excellence and hunger for success; a person that is driven by the Carbon60 vision of becoming the most trusted and respected global provider, partner and developer in the technical arena.
Why work with us?
- Besides your A/L and bank holidays you get your birthday off and the option to buy or sell and extra 5 days of A/L
- Childcare and eye care vouchers, as well as enhanced maternity and paternity pay.
- We can offer accredited learning (REC qualifications and apprenticeships)
- Life Insurance, Employee assistance programme (AEP)
- Charity and sporting events as well as annual awards conferences
- Long service award
- We'll help you make your money go further by giving you access to our lifestyle benefits package, which gives you discounts on purchases, holidays and activities
- Once probation is passed, you have the flexibility to choose your benefit package, from health and dental insurance, perks at work etc.
Carbon60 is a proud member of the Disability Confident scheme.
If you would like to learn more about this opportunity, click Apply now and we will contact you to discuss.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.
your application has been submitted