Experienced Recruitment Resourcer
(IT / Technology Sector)
Base salary: £22k-£24k + Uncapped Commission + Benefits
Are you an Experienced IT Recruitment Resourcer?
Are your client accounts quiet?
Have you been put at risk?
Have you been given empty promises that haven't developed?
Are you not making enough placements?
Lacking career progression?
Last year was a tough year for a lot of people. Resourcers, Sourcing Partners, Account Executives, Delivery Consultants suffered massively if the clients they supported stopped recruiting or made cut back or slowed down.
Our clients have continued to grow and move forward creating a wealth of opportunities here at Lorien. We have a great opportunity fora an Experienced Recruitment Resourcer to work on a selection of Lorien's biggest Corporate Accounts - placing over 5000 contractors and 2000 permanent placements last year and working on an exclusive basis supporting a global portfolio of clients. These are "high volume," and "exclusive" accounts for all their IT recruitment requirements. A great opportunity for a delivery focused recruiter.
Your new company:
Lorien Resourcing is part of the Impellam Group (the 2nd largest Staffing company in the UK, and 6th largest worldwide). We are market leaders in the IT recruitment sector, with over 40 years' experience in the industry. We partner with some of the most prestigious corporate clients across the country and globe, working with them at a strategic level whereby they outsource their recruitment needs to us.
We now need Experienced Resourcers who wants to work in a candidate focused recruitment role. An opportunity to work with existing clients and earn a salary that reflects the value you add to the business. Lorien offer an uncapped commission structure that will reflect your hard work and results. You well and truly get out, what you put in and get paid what you are worth on a monthly basis.
All delivery focused - ZERO new business development - Lorien are engaged at a very strategic recruitment solution level with these clients. As a Resourcer, you will be hands on in recruitment delivery to a portfolio of exclusive clients.
What you can expect to do doing on a day to day basis:
As a resourcer at Lorien, you WON'T be cold calling to generate new business - you'll be servicing our existing client, getting to know them, while having a real chance to work with the candidate market place.
- Receiving job specs and liaising with the client's recruitment manager
- Advertising vacancies and managing candidate responses
- Actively resourcing suitable candidates for live vacancies
- Overseeing the entire process on the candidate stage, from offer through to placement stage.
- Worked as a resourcer in an IT recruitment company but looking to work on bigger / major corporate accounts with greater earning potential and long term career prospects
- Worked in a 360 recruitment role but want to move away from new business and focus on an existing warm desk - focus more on delivery / account management!
What you can expect in return:
- Learn from a highly supportive leadership team: our CEO, MD and Senior Management Team (SMT) are always on hand to answer your questions, listen to and action your thoughts and suggestions, and mentor and coach where necessary. Note: our CEO and SMT started off in this exact role you're reading about - we like to promote from within based on your merits and achievements. So, you'll be in very capable hands.
- Undertake account management: we're an exclusive supplier to our customers, so you won't be in competition with other agencies. Instead, from day one, you'll be working on multiple roles at any one time - allowing you to get to know our clients inside out, and truly partner with them on their various recruitment needs.
- Develop and grow via training: everyone learns in their own way. Our team of experts will deliver a market-leading training programme tailored to your individual needs - an ongoing commitment, in order to help transform and progress your recruitment journey at Lorien.
- Enjoy fun incentives: we're not shy to celebrate and champion the success of our people. From lunch clubs with our directors and team nights out through to Elite holidays (think Dubai, Vegas, New York, Ibiza and Barbados - the latter being this year's destination).
- Package: earn an excellent basic salary, plus an industry-leading commission structure with no threshold enabling you to maximise your earnings. You also get a day off on your birthday. And of course, we offer the usual benefits - including contributory pension, private healthcare, life assurance, and a cycle-to-work scheme.
You'll be a part of something very special. Our people shape our culture: a relaxed working environment that values trust, flexibility, camaraderie, and rewards.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age
your application has been submitted