At Blue Arrow, we're redefining the world of recruitment investing our teams who have a passion for people and purpose and ambitions of progression, rewards and so much more and we now have an opportunity for an Accounts Assistant to join our Finance team in Luton, Bedfordshire.
We have been named as a Financial Times Diversity Leader, awarded Best Companies three-star rating, the highest possible level representing organisations that truly excel at world class levels of workplace engagement and we continue to be an Investors in People Platinum employer - the highest accolade that can be achieved.
At Blue Arrow, we genuinely care about creating a diverse and inclusive team, not just because it's the right thing to do, but because we know it makes us a stronger, better business. We are searching for people that share our excitement and passion for what we do, and we will continue to grow our #OneBlueFamily with brilliant people from all different backgrounds, perspectives, and experiences, celebrating our differences and knowing that collectively we make the difference.
We're a team of high-achievers but we're also parents, mentors, gym-goers, animal-lovers, bakers, music-lovers and so much more. We're Blue Arrow, and we're dedicated to Enhancing Your Everyday with our people-first priorities; Progression, Purpose, Teamwork, Rewards and Performance.
Sound like something you want to be a part of? Here's what you need to know...
About being an Accounts Assistant/Finance Analyst
Join our Finance team #OneBlueFamily in Luton head office and support the overall activities of the finance department to ensure efficiency of operations.
As an Accounts Assistant/Finance Analyst you are supported by our advanced technology systems. At Blue Arrow we embrace blended working and offer our people the freedom to work from home for a proportion of their week.
Some of your day-to-day responsibilities will include:
- Supporting in the management of Blue Arrow aged debt and invoice queries
- Assisting with improved DSO (days sales outstanding)
- Business partnering with credit services, operations and other support functions in the management of aged debt and queries
- Identifying and implementing opportunities for improvements in process efficiencies
- Reporting of Branch Aged Debt and queries
- Timely provision of client MI
- Supporting the Finance team with period end
- Balance sheet reconciliations
You will drive our Vision, Mission and Values and enjoy all the benefits associated with joining one of the UK's largest staffing firms.
Blue Arrow is part of the Impellam Group, a leading global Talent Acquisition and Managed Workforce Solutions provider. Blue Arrow specialises in staffing for Admin & Secretarial including Call Centre, Transport & Logistics, Hospitality & Catering, Manufacturing & Production and Public Sector.
Some of the Benefits, Training and Development we offer:
- Dedicated structured support for new starters, including performance and development support, goal setting and advice on navigating your way through your new job
- 23 days holiday (plus bank holidays) increasing by one day a year until it reaches 28 days
- Focused wellbeing programme, including access to a network of mental health first aiders and a full subscription to the Calm mindfulness app
- Your Birthday off and you can buy extra holidays
- Fully paid day off for charity work of your choice
- Blended working
- Wide range of flexible and lifestyle benefits
- Long service and recognition awards
- Ongoing training and development
- Annual conference and red-carpet awards ceremony
- Opportunity to enjoy five-star luxury trips for Gold Award Winners
We are proud to be a Disability Confident Employer. Therefore, we strongly encourage applications from candidates with a disability and commit to interview these candidates if their application meets the minimum criteria for the role - just tell us when applying.
We are also a forces-friendly employer and extend the same interview guarantee to any current reservists, ex-armed forces personnel or forces spouses/partners applying.
To ensure you have the best experience with us, please let us know if we can make any adjustments to our application or interview process and feel free to note in your application which pronouns you use.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age.
your application has been submitted